ES Recruitment Drive
Started listening to Amon Amarth. Normally not into heaver music (I like slipknot n shit), but holy shit dude, its viking metal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Started listening to Amon Amarth. Normally not into heaver music (I like slipknot n shit), but holy shit dude, its viking metal.

Twilight of the thunder god was a pretty good album, check it out if you haven't already. There's also pirate metal too, such as Candlemass, might interest you.

Do you like Devildriver? Amon Amarth reminded me of them for some reason...

Here's a couple tracks if you haven't heard them

Originally Posted by RAAAGE View Post
Twilight of the thunder god was a pretty good album, check it out if you haven't already. There's also pirate metal too, such as Candlemass, might interest you.

Do you like Devildriver? Amon Amarth reminded me of them for some reason...

Here's a couple tracks if you haven't heard them

Thats some good stuff. I like amon amarth and now this cus its borderline understandable.

I cant get into lyrics I cant hear lol.

Ive heard alestorm, but if I remember correctly they are softer, almost more like dropkick murpheys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gonna drop some names here and see if I get any replies: Dragged into Sunlight, Magrudergrind, Full of Hell, Nails, Cult Leader, The Secret, The Body, The Locust

Also: Self-plug of my current band, for those of you into melodeath.

https://www.facebook.com/IndominusNI/
Last edited by Wicked; Sep 6, 2017 at 04:56 AM.
Hey Thiggist, if you like your doom you should check out Conan if you haven't already.