Ranking
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Was never a big fan of Mesprit, or the 2 other spirit pokemon or whatever is associated with the group.

they are good pokemon
especially Azelf with DrHax his set
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
ive made a new NU team
its not the best and i need some suggestion cuz its far away from being perfect

le Team

i dont have a knock off user which kinda sucks >.<
(Cacturne cant learn it)

Was never a big fan of Mesprit, or the 2 other spirit pokemon or whatever is associated with the group.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
they are good pokemon
especially Azelf with DrHax his set

Hm... I always found them bland. Was fun chasing them and capturing them though.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
ive made a new NU team
its not the best and i need some suggestion cuz its far away from being perfect

le Team

i dont have a knock off user which kinda sucks >.<
(Cacturne cant learn it)

That Muk could do with Shadow Sneak as a simple counter to the fast pyschic types around, especially with that high an attack investment. Also pretty much the point that Cheetah made;

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
1) Give Muk some defense or an earthquake is going to sweep him from this planet.

Muk will get completely destroyed by predicted switch EQ. Aside from that, the Muk looks alright.

Dusknoir seems pretty standard, solid set, not sure about Pain Split but I don't really use it enough to care for it anyway.

Electivire is using the bog standard layout that every other competitive Electivire uses, so i can't complain there.

Quagsire is a powerful mon as usual, good choice.

Mespirit. Pretty much a suicide rocks with sash so that it can get rocks off no matter what. Its an alright choice, I would just suggest to not keep it anywhere past mid game unless its an absolute necessity.

Cacturne, one of my favourite pokemon from generation 2. I will have to say, why the double fighting attacks - especially Superpower? It could probably benefit more from a backup utility move. (maybe Synthesis or Spikes as a decent backup)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Dusknoir seems pretty standard, solid set, not sure about Pain Split but I don't really use it enough to care for it anyway.

Pain Split is pretty awesome, I think Theee has seen me use it on my bulky Sableye XD
Wolololololo
Yea, it definitely has its uses, and I have used it prior to even win matches (just not, well, recently). That and I don't usually see it on a Dusknoir of all things.

Well, uncommon isn't bad, how many Wobuffets do you see arround in Anything goes ? Still instakills Arceus XD

Lol, nice idea, I have a Spinda team XD

'le team'

Wolololololo
Pain Split is pretty awesome, I think Theee has seen me use it on my bulky Sableye XD

Yea, it definitely has its uses, and I have used it prior to even win matches (just not, well, recently). That and I don't usually see it on a Dusknoir of all things.

Speaking of teams, I am gonna try making a team around a Spinda this time. Always wanted to use one after i swept the entirety of ORAS with one after getting to Fallarbor town and catching one.
Last edited by Abyss; Jul 5, 2015 at 01:08 PM.
Again, true. Depends on the Arceus set and the plate its got ;^D

Nah, while Arceus is using swords dance, you go with Destiny bond just in case, when he reaches the 4rth stage, then you use counter, he will use Extreme speed (It's the most common build) and you rek him 10/10 times
Wolololololo
Well, uncommon isn't bad, how many Wobuffets do you see arround in Anything goes ? Still instakills Arceus XD

Again, true. Depends on the Arceus set and the plate its got ;^D
Nah, while Arceus is using swords dance, you go with Destiny bond just in case, when he reaches the 4rth stage, then you use counter, he will use Extreme speed (It's the most common build) and you rek him 10/10 times

Remember that I play Random 6v6 Anything Goes, the sets and items are random o3o

Also, stop answering before i question you freaking wizard )o3o)