Ranking
Could use that but as a meepo you have to keep using every and each one of them to have full control of Q and W.

Also as meepo I recently knew that you can hit W on the icon/next to the icon of the meepo you want so you travel to him and deal damage to the enemy otherwise.
Hence you can keep clicking on every icon and W on the meepo you need so you make it simple and quick just make sure to keep the cursor close to all the meepo icons so you keep it as fast as it should be.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Could use that but as a meepo you have to keep using every and each one of them to have full control of Q and W.

Also as meepo I recently knew that you can hit W on the icon/next to the icon of the meepo you want so you travel to him and deal damage to the enemy otherwise.
Hence you can keep clicking on every icon and W on the meepo you need so you make it simple and quick just make sure to keep the cursor close to all the meepo icons so you keep it as fast as it should be.

OR you could just toggle through each meepo with your keybinds so you can still move the fuck out if you get caught.
I think I might be retired.
it still hard even I use that keybind thing and it still makes me panic cause everytime I do a war and 1 of my clone got stunned... it just like a the end for me hahaha
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
OR you could just toggle through each meepo with your keybinds so you can still move the fuck out if you get caught.

keybinds op
nerf pls
discuss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
keybinds op
nerf pls
discuss

Theyre part of the game. If you don't use them and then bitch about people who use them, you should get over yourself and bind your damn keys.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Theyre part of the game. If you don't use them and then bitch about people who use them, you should get over yourself and bind your damn keys.

I strongly agree with this.

Also, today Patrickooo and me played a match against a Meepo. I was playing Jakiro and you know what counters meepo ? discord veil and Shiva's guard :^D
Wolololololo
I LAGGED AS HELL.
LEGIT LAGGY 500 PING SLARK GG.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I strongly agree with this.

Also, today Patrickooo and me played a match against a Meepo. I was playing Jakiro and you know what counters meepo ? discord veil and Shiva's guard :^D

Easiest way to counter meepo is in picks, just go for Ember or Shaker.
Ember is actually a hell out of a counter, once Ember gets the first BF, the next few minutes will be about getting fed on top of Meepo
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Easiest way to counter meepo is in picks, just go for Ember or Shaker.
Ember is actually a hell out of a counter, once Ember gets the first BF, the next few minutes will be about getting fed on top of Meepo

agreed, but dont forget necro
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Name: Tinerr
Steam name: Tinerr
Forum activity: erm, yes.
GMT: -3 (Buenos Aires)
Preferred Dota 2 server/s: South America (Brazil)
When did you start playing Dota ?: uh, since the "start" of the beta, even played DotA on w3tft.
MMR (If you play competitive): 2600, not playing on that elo hell, playing pubs on party with friends mostly.
Favourite role: Support / offlane.
Favourite character/s: Crystal Maiden - Rubick - Enchantress
Least favourite character/s: ugh, kotol.
Skype(If you use it): "Tinerr."