Toribash
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Navi is back (best joke ever)

Lol poor Navi, they are trying so hard to come back, but they just aren't good anymore.

Also who do you guys think will be the next charatcer in Dota to get needed really badly?
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
I didn't understand the question fully, but the next upcomming character is pit lord if I'm right
Wolololololo
My friend does play arc and he is pretty good at playing any hero.
Does anyone even play earth spirit nowadays?I did not see him in the last 40~ lobbies I played in.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I didn't understand the question fully, but the next upcomming character is pit lord if I'm right

Probably the one that is going to be used mostly which is Outworld Devourer now.

I think it'll be gyrocopter, he's been so much fun for a while now.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post

Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Also who do you guys think will be the next charatcer in Dota to get needed really badly?

I meant to say nerfed lol, I posted on my phone and autocorrect is a bitch lol.

Other then OD I don't really see to many characters being really over buffed right now. A lot of characters are better then others but not to many stand out as the best.

Also I think Arc Warden was just a phase kinda like Techies, he came out and everyone wanted to play him but now there is only a few left that actually want to play those characters anymore.

I guess Arc is mostly used for RAT Dota now like Natures.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Storm is so weak now, he needs buff
OD needs massive nerf, that 5 int steal is ridiculous

Mr.Stealyourint.

In my opinion Pudge is pretty strong now, along with Riki and possibly Pugna.
Wolololololo
PUDGE AND OUTWORLD DEVOURER HAVE TO BE NERFED...
That 5 seconds cool-down hook and passively life stealing with Dismember without scepter is really bullshit... He has to be returned as he was before...
Outworld Devourer used to steal 4 intelligence with each prison and didn't steal any with his Q plus the chance to reclaim mana is buffed it was lower back in time.

Also Sniper...
1080 range with Dragon Lance no that's not it...
He used to have 800 max back in time this needs to be back

Desolator must be a unique attack modifier again
Same to S&Y
And Maelstrom/Mjollnir
Same with that Helm of the Dominator stupid Deso/Helm builds now for fuck's sake...

Drow ranger must have a nerf on her ultimate... 80 agility won't do it...
I suggest they make it 20/40/60 again not 40/60/80...
Her Q was and still 60% so I won't talk shit about it.

Bloodseeker must reclaim his Lifesteal on kill W and his Q MUST SILENCE AGAIN with the damage boost...

I got more but that's mostly what I can remember
DotA 2 is really the most unbalanced MOBA now this needs to change.

ALSO PIT LORD FFS WHEN'S HE COMING OUT? He was one of the first heroes to come out on DotA 1 and he's the last in DotA 2 what the fuck...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █