ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
afaik you can live for 2 weeks without sleep before your body finally shuts down.

Also where were the parents in this whole thing? You kinda wonder why they didnt even do anything while their daughter played for a week straight.

Extreremly true.
Originally Posted by xalpha25 View Post
I would think lack of sleep, exaustion. Why? Because seriously... Why would someone play a game and not even think about eating for 7 whole days..... And you can actually live longer than 7 days without food... I bet her parents have their own computers that they play games like WoW on.

maybe her parents encouraged her to set a new record or something...
Originally Posted by ivolt View Post
how to avoid this?

get some forking sleep (not a typo)

maybe after 24 hours of consecutive play they "hold" the account for 10 hours.

thats good but the holding hours should be decreased a bit and depending on the GMT time
This is like my cousin
no, he didn't die
even if he plays at 12noon till 2 am he still eats and sleeps enough
This is weird.
There's not even enough to do in World of Warcraft if you play it that much O_o.

I can barely play it for 3 hours without getting bored out of it.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
It disturbs me....
WoW is a terrible grind fest unexciting and uninteresting in any way, and people are addicted to it to this degree? I dont understand. i mean im addicted to TB, but i stop for sleep and stuff like a normal person, its not a bloody second job, its something to do in my spare time (pretty much most of my spare time) as stated by others, where the hell are the parents in this picture? common sense tells me that this could probably have been avoided quite easily.
Originally Posted by xalpha25 View Post
maybe her parents encouraged her to set a new record or something...

She is too young.And,its a she!WoW is bloody and yet she plays it
Originally Posted by a_coathanger View Post
If someone is this fucking stupid, good riddance.

It is called addiction not stupidity, perhaps yes, stupidity + addiction.
Any-who, these kids or teenagers, doesn't matter. Should get some counseling, hell even if someone could die for using a computer whiteout sleeping or eating, to help with such big addiction or to prevent at least that much use of the Internet, even, the parents couldn't care less of her daughter being in her computer 24/7, the parents are what bothers me the most, why they weren't with her? or at least tried to prevent her to keep playing some random game on the Internet for so much time, which in my opinion is just stupid not to even check what's the problem with your own daughter if you can see she doesn't go out, play with friends, eat or check on her some times a day to see how she was.
God damnit, again? This happens every other week, not a biggy considering there are 5,999,999,999 other people in the globe still alive.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Doclan View Post
It is called addiction not stupidity, perhaps yes, stupidity + addiction.
Any-who, these kids or teenagers, doesn't matter. Should get some counseling, hell even if someone could die for using a computer whiteout sleeping or eating, to help with such big addiction or to prevent at least that much use of the Internet, even, the parents couldn't care less of her daughter being in her computer 24/7, the parents are what bothers me the most, why they weren't with her? or at least tried to prevent her to keep playing some random game on the Internet for so much time, which in my opinion is just stupid not to even check what's the problem with your own daughter if you can see she doesn't go out, play with friends, eat or check on her some times a day to see how she was.

World of Warcraft is not addicting.
Video games cannot be addicting, you are not receiving anything into your body.

But, watch this get used as another attempt to shut down blizzard.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ