ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
World of Warcraft is not addicting.
Video games cannot be addicting, you are not receiving anything into your body.

But, watch this get used as another attempt to shut down blizzard.

Actually, it's possible, your recieving images and information into your mind. When playing a video game, your mind kinda feeds off it or something, this is why video games are fun. So it is possible that your mentally addicted.

Edit: On a side note, I can imagine it to be harder to be addicted to something mentally then physically. Nonetheless, still possible.
It's kind of like getting addicted to running. When you run afterwords your body has left over adrenaline. You can get addicted to that. Also flashing lights and rapid movements give you rushes so I don't see why not.
I may have phrased it wrong, sorry.
Games are not THIS addicting.

If everyone was like this, then Blizzard would be out of business.

People that do this, already have an addictive personality most likely, or just don't care about anything else.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Of course they can be addicting, they become a habit, like pretty much everything else in life that is overused.

Ninjas x4. ;_;
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
do you think blizzard is going to do anything about it?
they are making so much money they don`t want to limit their users to play it.
they probably don`t even know.
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by gamerbad View Post
do you think blizzard is going to do anything about it?
they are making so much money they don`t want to limit their users to play it.
they probably don`t even know.

My exact same thoughts.

Any way, this is just server addiction at a game, prove me wrong that this girl suffered of addiction for a game, and what I think of addiction is; staying at your computer 24/7 just to play an on-line game.
I'm pretty certain the parents (if the girl is under 16 (whatever the independence age is in China) will be convicted of criminal negligence resulting in manslaughter for this.

But yeah, I'm thinking that Blizzard should probably put on a 24/48 hour WoW playing cap in order to reduce the amount of lawsuits (read: deaths) against them.
[doc]
Its not the companies fault its just the parents not watching what she is doing, And perhaps she took food and drink to her room and just chucked it in the bin ? and her parents thought she had eaten, or perhaps she locked herself in her room? But what ever she did was kinda stupid.