Ranking
Again, they did do some research and they do teach you things. You just don't watch TV properly. Simpsons teaches you things, South Park does, Even My Name Is Earl teaches you things, Hell even Family Guy has lessons to be taught, but again people don't properly watch TV.

Bomb one person out of several billion? That seems like a really stupid idea.
They are lucky that there are really innocent Muslims out there. If it weren't for the from protection of the innocent, the extremists of the Muslim faith would be quickly eradicated. Which also sickens me. Don't hide behind the innocent. If you have something to protect show your faces.

Being muslim isn't a race. It's a belief.

Those fundamentalist that are against South Park also don't watch TV properly. They LOOK for things to get South Park banned and disregard any good in the show. Like when Stans dad had a drinking problem and went to the Virgin Mary bleeding and Randy got squirted in the face thinking he was cured and didn't drink anymore, but it turns out that the statue was leaking I forgot what (It wasn't Divine in anyway), but Randy beat his addiction of alcohol abuse on his own will. He didn't need anything, but himself. And I'm wondering if that episode got people to kick the alcohol by their own will.

If I were a fundamentalist to get the show banned I would probably only be looking for the part where the Virgin Mary is bleeding and squirting people in the face... hahaha
Last edited by T0ribush; May 20, 2010 at 09:46 PM.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
If I were a fundamentalist to get the show banned I would probably only be looking for the part where the Virgin Mary is bleeding and squirting people in the face... hahaha

And you don't think that's even slightly inappropriate and disgusting in itself, even if it's supposed to 'relay a message'
Yes it is, but if you were to only look for those and not at the things behind them. A lot of things would be inappropriate and disgusting, but still they aren't targeting little children here.

Even then that is barely any reason to ban a show that makes FUN OF EVERYONE not just a certain group of people. Sure they show there dislike of religion, but in the end Tolerance was and is the lesson.

EDIT

Uhh I take back what I said about people should unite to bring this nonsense down because it already is in effect. It's Draw Muhammed Day today...
Last edited by T0ribush; May 21, 2010 at 02:43 AM.
They are letting their religion control their entire lives.STUPID,to me.People do something against the Islamic religion on Facebook and Facebook is banned in Pakistan.What if someone did the same against Christianity would Facebook be banned in Europe?
Tits or gtfo.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Media doesn't care to offend 2.1 billion Christians on a daily basis. But Muslims are off limits...Double standards?
This "holiday" is the best way to remedy the violence radical Muslims resort to every time someone portrays their prophet. Yes, it will offend people who have not done anything of the sort, but whats more important: protecting freedom of expression or hurting some feelings?
The bible has "thou shalt not make graven images" for it's second commandment, yet this rule was dropped over time. Islam will change as well.

i agree with your statement about double standards

the bible says thou shalt not worship any graven image though, and they all do worship one anyway, chrst on the cross
go to http://www.myspace.com/lordsombre to hear my crazy music or http://www.myspace.com/blisteredfinger to hear my less crazy music

cloak174 100 tc Likes to Suck Iceblitz's Cock Iceblitz 2010-04-25 12:48:09

obviously iceblitz enjoys other men
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
The bible has "thou shalt not make graven images" for it's second commandment, yet this rule was dropped over time. Islam will change as well.

Actually Islam won't change, I am also muslim, there are only 2 types of muslims, and 1 type basically isn't muslim, if you were to change the words in the Qur'an, then you wouldn't count as muslim, there are only 2 things, either you are muslim or you are not muslim. The Qur'an has never changed since back when god revealed the Qur'an to Mohammad.

Btw, the Qur'an is a religious book... Just like the Bible.

In the first place it is just plain wrong to make a facebook group about insulting religions. They should do something about the people who started the group.

Originally Posted by MrHappy59 View Post
They are letting their religion control their entire lives.STUPID,to me.People do something against the Islamic religion on Facebook and Facebook is banned in Pakistan.What if someone did the same against Christianity would Facebook be banned in Europe?

*ahem* Muslims are not being controlled by the religion, we are following our religion... and if we were being controlled by our religion we wouldn't be free, we'd basically be slaves, which we're not.
Last edited by xalpha25; May 22, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
Originally Posted by marduk View Post
i agree with your statement about double standards

the bible says thou shalt not worship any graven image though, and they all do worship one anyway, chrst on the cross

Actually we don't.

We worship Christ himself, not his image. Also, like I said before, not all Christians are Catholics.

but let's stop derailing.
Religion is another word for slavery.

Here is something a little true and a little scary about the muslim faith.

Last edited by T0ribush; May 24, 2010 at 11:44 AM.