Toribash
Original Post
Canadian Marijuana seed dealer about to face 25 years in prison
In Canada, its a 200 Dollar fine..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/us_...a/10134872.stm

One more reason i think we should have a worldwide reset.
Forever a Stone
Rutz, if he pleads guilty, it is only a one-year sentence.

Which is still morbidly excessive- seriously, what the hell? The only purpose of the extradition is to give him a harsher punishment. I suppose they're going to track down all of his buyers and fine them, as well. Sometimes, I simply can't understand the logic behind US governmental decisions. I'm sure they had their reasons (wanting to stop an illegal trade of drugs, for one) but honestly, this is what they're focusing on rather than the more serious problems of today's America? I'm freaking scared to go near some parts of my city because wearing the wrong color shirt can get you shot. There are sex offenders living on my street, I see many underage kids using serious drugs like crack cocaine and meth, and the crime rates are just skyrocketing- yet they focus on the lesser evil of about 10,000 evils.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post

Which is still morbidly excessive- seriously, what the hell? The only purpose of the extradition is to give him a harsher punishment. I suppose they're going to track down all of his buyers and fine them, as well. Sometimes, I simply can't understand the logic behind US governmental decisions. I'm sure they had their reasons (wanting to stop an illegal trade of drugs, for one) but honestly, this is what they're focusing on rather than the more serious problems of today's America? I'm freaking scared to go near some parts of my city because wearing the wrong color shirt can get you shot. There are sex offenders living on my street, I see many underage kids using serious drugs like crack cocaine and meth, and the crime rates are just skyrocketing- yet they focus on the lesser evil of about 10,000 evils.

You know, politics isnt actually about solving problems, these days. Its about covering them up in the media by showing people how the government is solving problems like these.
Same here in germany tho
30 Billion Euros bailout for greece ? WHO CARES, we are saving 3 Euros a year by buying new typewriters...and that shit hits the news :/
Forever a Stone
Lmfao, your kidding Rutz, your reallying saving 3 Euros a year by buying new typewriters?! :O

>.>

On a more serious note, I don't think it was right for them to send this guy to America to be put in trial, he should have had to pay Canada's fine and went on with his life.

But that's how the U.S Government rolls, pulls out dirty tricks to pull moves like this one.
Yea your right, you can't overlook that. But it was still a cheap move they pulled in my opinion.
Crazy Canadians I tell ya! What's the fine in America anyway?
Breaking rules is bad
Originally Posted by Rutz View Post
In Canada, its a 200 Dollar fine..

And this is exactly why everyone is so pissed. The thing is, the guy has never even BEEN to the united states. He sold all these seeds to the USA sitting comfortably in Canada. Which is why everyone wants him to serve his "sentence" in Canada.

Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster

It's 5 years. http://www.facebook.com/marc.emery?r...?v=wall&ref=ts

also,

Ill see you in vancouver...
http://freemarc.ca/group/freemarcca/...rld-wide-rally
Last edited by Kickass; May 22, 2010 at 10:03 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]