Ranking
Original Post
So whos this Thomas kid?
I frequently play Toribash on the wii, in fact im ranked no. 2 right now (Matt), and I've always been curious about the kid who is ranked no. 1, his name is "Thomas" his QI goes through the roof even right after i end his super high kill streak. Im starting to think this kid has some kind of hack or glitch or something where he can just regenerate QI because it'll say he has like a 43 kill streak, and I beat him, then I get connected with him again 5 minutes later and hes got a 32 Kill steak, and not mention he has over 1 mil QI when myself no. 2 only has like 69K, anyone know this kid? or have any answers for me? And not to be rude, but hes not that good, I always beat him =P
He probly has had it for longer than you and plays a lot more. He probly beats all the noobs that play TB Wii, because there are a lot.
Originally Posted by MATT312 View Post
I frequently play Toribash on the wii, in fact im ranked no. 2 right now (Matt), and I've always been curious about the kid who is ranked no. 1, his name is "Thomas" his QI goes through the roof even right after i end his super high kill streak. Im starting to think this kid has some kind of hack or glitch or something where he can just regenerate QI because it'll say he has like a 43 kill streak, and I beat him, then I get connected with him again 5 minutes later and hes got a 32 Kill steak, and not mention he has over 1 mil QI when myself no. 2 only has like 69K, anyone know this kid? or have any answers for me? And not to be rude, but hes not that good, I always beat him =P

I have also beaten him, and it come to think of it, it was not difficult. I got a lot of qi for beating him, so when does he play? LOL I could use some if he doesn't quit
-----
Originally Posted by callisto1 View Post
He probly has had it for longer than you and plays a lot more. He probly beats all the noobs that play TB Wii, because there are a lot.

yes that is a point... but over a million qi? Then there's the 35-40 winning streak in 5-10 minutes.
-----
going far out here, but perhaps its someone that works for Nintendo, for the lucky people out there that find him... kind of a qi point bonus...@ Matt--when do you encounter him?
Last edited by hiyabushi; Mar 1, 2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Me and thomas duked it out for the enitre thing and when i lost to him 3 times in a row. (like 3 rounds) it gave him about 100qi and im not sure, im really not. My names Darien on the wii btw add me
Originally Posted by dasd556 View Post
Me and thomas duked it out for the enitre thing and when i lost to him 3 times in a row. (like 3 rounds) it gave him about 100qi and im not sure, im really not. My names Darien on the wii btw add me

whats your friend code How does he get so much for a fight...theres mine down there...Im confused...
Last edited by hiyabushi; May 23, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
T.b. f.c..5415 2600 9911 wii: 2477 8298 9672 0276 ""fresh faced and ready to decap you at a moments notice""
Thomas is another average kid, who plays more Toribash than Hampa himself. Explained.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
^hampa hardly plays toribash i think

but thomas seems to be a hacker who's a noob
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv