Toribash
Original Post
who wants to be top 10?
This is a thread for aspiring Toribash wii players that are going for top ten, like me. We will agree to never quit on a match, helping build each others qi, and have hella fun whille doing so. Fight on.
T.b. f.c..5415 2600 9911 wii: 2477 8298 9672 0276 ""fresh faced and ready to decap you at a moments notice""
I think there is actually a organisation with this. Not very known or active though. But its about leveling belts, and play together. I think Uric would've done something about it if he saw anything wrong in it.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
I agree with Bloob, I bet the moderators would see this as QI farming. You said the organization wasn't very active? If so, then you would only be able to see it for a day or two before it receded to the back pages because of inactivity. Uric just might not have seen it, as he can't monitor everything.
"I never learned the last half of the alphabet. I got frustrated that "m" and "n" were the exact same thing."
Its not like its that inactive. They post 5 times a day i guess. And its 2 weeks old. So i think he noticed it.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
See I knew nothing about this etiquette. I'm green in many ways. I may know how to fight well in Toribash, but just reading your posts is teaching me a lot about the social aspect. I've met some pretty awesome opponents.
T.b. f.c..5415 2600 9911 wii: 2477 8298 9672 0276 ""fresh faced and ready to decap you at a moments notice""
I dont mean to over step any boundaries, but it's just that I know many people are frustrated about early quitters. So, I thought I 'd try to create somewhat of an honor thing among worthy opponents, nothing more...because I don't quit on people, they deserve points if they beat me.
Um... I think that helping to build eachother's Qi is good because probably they need something and they don't have any Qi. And is there a thread for getting in to top 10 in the PC version?
Do you want really good info on things like how much something is or how to grab a friend? Then you should ask me about them or other questions!