Ranking
Original Post
Duuunal - Leaving!
So guys how title says:
I'm leaving

Because:
This Clan is cool cause much of you are funny guys
but
there are much less members and it is not so good organized.

When some of you say:

That is no reason to leave
and it is idiotic from you to leave or something like that than i can't help

pls don't be angy

we can be friends forever when you want
So bye
Guys
Hier steht eine Signatur. Here is my Signatur.
Im not saying shit, you were inactive.

EDIT: On the other hand, i think i am gonna say something.

I did my best to clean up this board. I cleaned up the sticky's and aronnos broke his balls to get that artwork done. And now you say that it isnt organized... Really, where have you been? What makes you think you can say that? I am really f**kin pissed right now. We did several activeness checks, you post only there and then never again. We did several recruitements. Getting good members doesnt go fast. I held an event. Not a word from you. I did my best to get this clan active. But its also up to the members to get that done. Only some of you did that. You were not among those.

Long story short...

Gtfo. Thank you and have a good night.
Last edited by Catguy19dotzero; Nov 15, 2009 at 03:24 PM.
Originally Posted by Catguy19dotzero View Post
Im not saying shit, you were inactive.

EDIT: On the other hand, i think i am gonna say something.

I did my best to clean up this board. I cleaned up the sticky's and aronnos broke his balls to get that artwork done. And now you say that it isnt organized... Really, where have you been? What makes you think you can say that? I am really f**kin pissed right now. We did several activeness checks, you post only there and then never again. We did several recruitements. Getting good members doesnt go fast. I held an event. Not a word from you. I did my best to get this clan active. But its also up to the members to get that done. Only some of you did that. You were not among those.

Long story short...

Gtfo. Thank you and have a good night.

hmm... I wanted to say that.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Originally Posted by Catguy19dotzero View Post
and aronnos broke his balls to get that artwork done.

it still hurts...
cat makes a good point but ill miss u tho and also cat alpineR is in a different clan now i asked him about it and he said he quit reaction cause there was nobody online.
Originally Posted by bigjojo View Post
cat makes a good point but ill miss u tho and also cat alpineR is in a different clan now i asked him about it and he said he quit reaction cause there was nobody online.

My previous post.

Cat out
*enter signature here*