Toribash
Original Post
appealed ban ignored
Hey, ive tried to appeal my ban and had to bump the thread twice. I was wondering if it will be looked into because there is no responses or anything to that thread.

im appealing a ban that i had recieved in 2010 and i started that account in 2009 i believe and began playing the game in 2008-2009 . Back then, buying tc with cards for other games or amazon or itunes cards was not allowed and lead to me recieving a permanent ban. I was 11 at the time so i didn't really have access to a credit card or paypal and decided to use something most people do use which was an itunes card. I made a deal with a guy and i recieved the tc and everything, sent him the code, and he decided to say it wasnt working, he then got me banned and honestly, it was my own stupidity for believing that this guy would be trust worthy because i did not know him obviously. But in my defense i was 11 or 12 depenfing on the time of year, and i carried out my part of the deal. i think that i could qualify for a second chance possibly? i jsut want the account that i put so much time into,back.

it had 1600+ forum posts and alot of items and tc that i worked hard for. Please someone consider looking into it.
Staff will get to it once they can, PMing them or hopping on irc and sending them private query asking them if it is being read or not will do well.
Last edited by Icky; Apr 14, 2016 at 07:54 AM.

(im)

Stick to your ban appeal. This kind of stuff shouldn't be posted in Technical Support, for obvious reasons.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???