Ranking
Original Post
Forums Issue
I've had this problem since forever. It didn't just suddenly occur one day, I mean it's always happened and I haven't addressed it yet. Until now. So whenever I use the 'Youtube' tags in any post it doesn't work. I'll give an example in this very post Using This Link Here:

Here I've used the long link. I'll try the same video but using the short link you get when youtube gives you the 'Shareable Link':

At first I thought this was a browser issue. So I checked for updates of my current browser (Google Chrome) and I have the latest version. So then I tried switching to Microsoft Edge and it made no difference. But what's even more strange is that if the video I try is part of a Play List, it actually SOMETIMES works. I'll give an example using the same video but just the one in the playlist:

In this case it didn't work but finding the same video just in a youtube play list has done in the past. But this is still a MAJOR issue for numerous reasons - not every video is in a playlist.

Coding For This Post

*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Hello there!
You are using it wrong, you need to remove anything from v= to behind.
Example:

You are using this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ax90x9lXTY
You should only use this: 4ax90x9lXTY

That's rather weird bc I've done it like that b4 and it worked. Thank you though! I'm soo dumb the fact that I do HTML coding and still don't know basics about this. Strange aaha. Closing thread.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*