Ranking
Original Post
START ADVERTISEMENTS THIS NOW! YOU NEED TO! WE NEED A LARGER COMMUNITY!
(And not on just the forum. Freakin' everywhere!) Get some attention towards the game.
"It's not easy being green..." -KERMIT
-Dead Soul- *Your soul died to the pursuit of money* R. I. P
While I don’t think advertising the game way early into development is a great idea I do think working to grow the community is a good idea.

This isn’t even something exclusive to Nabi, the community can also help spread the word and grow the game. Stream, make videos, mention it elsewhere and recommend it to people, leave good steam reviews etc.
Last edited by Divine; May 28, 2019 at 01:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Is this really way early into development? If it is, this was probably announced too early because if you look up a little bit, once upon a time, projected release was last year.
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
Definitely was announced way too early. But i've been continuously following development, a new update video will be coming soon this summer. A New Unity update has happened allowing for some better rendering. So currently Hampa is going back and forth between polishing the game and fixing bugs and problems.

He's been very busy and thus i haven't been getting info as quickly as i'd like, but I'd rather he not answer because he's working hard than to keep answering me with a lack progress.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
it better release so we can have like 2k players again for a couple of days

You are right.
Can not wait to see this game released, I have been playing since a child and am now grown. No rush Hampa
Can anyone confirm if the grab mechanics will be fixed as in making hand grabs 2 way, so that you can't grab through a hand into a pec causing massive morph damage