Toribash
Woo you told me about this one in a server. You forgot to upload the mods though.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Just checked it out. It looks like it should be fun in multiplayer! Simple concept, but I've never seen the green light-up feature in the game until I played a few of your mods. Good job, Odlov.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Just checked it out. It looks like it should be fun in multiplayer! Simple concept, but I've never seen the green light-up feature in the game until I played a few of your mods. Good job, Odlov.

Thanks I got the color idea from MacSparrow's fencing_final2 (a great mod).

Also, after playing messer for a while I think it's a tad too slow-paced. To remedy that somewhat I made a version where the first two turns are 20 frames, allowing players to pick up speed and reach each other faster. It's called messer_fighting.tbm.
Attached Files
messer_fighting.tbm (16.8 KB, 4 views)
damn it odlov, not again
these mods are on fleek though, gj
ナゲット
New mod! Slambo_x.tbm

I know, I know... Anyways this is a grappling mod. It features:
  • High gravity (-32), grabs, 150 ed, and a fairly big dojo.
  • Hands that dq. Like in sumore_v, nothing except feet and ankles may touch the ground.
  • Wrists rotate around their axis as opposed to forward and back like in default toris. This allows for throws that aren't possible in mods like aikido.
  • Slightly altered tori bodies. Thinner legs, thicker thighs, and different shape of grabby hands.
  • Altered joint strengths, ranges of motion, and velocities.

Give it a go. EDIT: updated to slambo_x. Forgot to reduce glutes' range of motion.
Attached Files
slambo_x.tbm (10.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 7, 2016 at 09:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Nugeten View Post
I think slambo is a little broken, boi

Your leg touched the floor ;)
Yo od the hold on slambo_x is a bit buggy (not enough strength?), and i've had quite a few times my arm shrink into oblivion ? No idea what causes it man :l

makes for epic bullfights tho !

Turnover
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post
Yo od the hold on slambo_x is a bit buggy (not enough strength?), and i've had quite a few times my arm shrink into oblivion ? No idea what causes it man :l

makes for epic bullfights tho !

Turnover

Ahh, bummer. I haven't tested it in MP very much tbh. I suspect the arm compression issue is a consequence of rotating wrists and not strength though, since it makes it possible to put your arms in awkward angles. Anyhow, GMs should feel free to replace it with some other mod if people don't like it, even before the week's through.