Ranking
Hi guys! First, thank you for accept me. I'm so happy to be back in MM and continue this proyect. It´s nice to see old friends together again
by the way, June is a really hard month for me this year. Like I told you all, im studying medicine and y have exams this three next weeks, and i´ve already had like 4 crisis and i feel really stress most of the time. But nothing that study can´t fix.
I read that Jordan wanted to dye his hair, and in my opinion you should do it if you want, dont give a fk about nobody, but u have to be ready for the people disapprovement because you know, a lot of people have that conservative look of life.
I joined to discord minutes ago, so if u wanna found me i´ll be there.
Good vibes for everyone!
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
Guys here are some tutorials (Someday I will translate them all)

Moop taekkyon 1
Moop taekkyon 2
Moop/Diamond abd
-----
You all should see taekkyon's tutorials,
Abd is optional since you are really good there.

I think I'm going to practice these mods again, too, to focus on aikido and aikidoBD. Years ago I had more than 6 mods that I never stopped mastering them, they seemed the most epic and classic mods of my life. But now it seems I'm left with only 2 in my hands. I find it interesting to do tutorials like that. Thanks for the info. I've always been thinking of doing this with videos to feel like as youtuber playing and talking at the same time. But I still lack enough capacity to learn many things and tips that are required to be on the air.
-----
Originally Posted by Felimaxi View Post
Hi guys! First, thank you for accept me. I'm so happy to be back in MM and continue this proyect. It´s nice to see old friends together again
by the way, June is a really hard month for me this year. Like I told you all, im studying medicine and y have exams this three next weeks, and i´ve already had like 4 crisis and i feel really stress most of the time. But nothing that study can´t fix.
I read that Jordan wanted to dye his hair, and in my opinion you should do it if you want, dont give a fk about nobody, but u have to be ready for the people disapprovement because you know, a lot of people have that conservative look of life.
I joined to discord minutes ago, so if u wanna found me i´ll be there.
Good vibes for everyone!

I'm glad again that the clan invokes you once again bro, welcome
Last edited by Tony; Jun 9, 2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Im thinking in buying a GTX 960 2GB msi, and 8gb ram, what you guys think? 80$ for only the GTX 960, used tho.

If that makes you play better for CL, then buy it xD
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
I think I'm going to practice these mods again, too, to focus on aikido and aikidoBD. Years ago I had more than 6 mods that I never stopped mastering them, they seemed the most epic and classic mods of my life. But now it seems I'm left with only 2 in my hands. I find it interesting to do tutorials like that. Thanks for the info. I've always been thinking of doing this with videos to feel like as youtuber playing and talking at the same time. But I still lack enough capacity to learn many things and tips that are required to be on the air.

I also have always wanted to make videos, but my PC is shit, so I've never been able. Hopefully I will buy a new PC at the end of this year!
-----

Here are some "artistic" screenshots of my tori in different periods

Last edited by Martin; Jun 9, 2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Looks pretty groovy mate. I dont think having a good pc or laptop is needed much for toribash. Doesn't take much to run it.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Boys clan league has started, we will be facing The Last Legion,OBEY and Reckless in group "A" http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...9#post11630219
So guys I recomend that you read carefully how the wars are going to be.

to resume here, its first to 11 (best of 21) if the war score is 10-9, and the clan losing wins one more match to tie "10-10" the clan who lost will select the mod for the final match.

no more than 5 games of each mod can be played in a single war (exception of the case above that would be 5 each and one of those would be the 6th match in "x" mod) and we can't play more than 2 matches in the same mod in a row, that means we cannot do "ABD/ABD/ABD/" Instead we have to do "ABD/ABD/LENSHU/ABD" < just an example, it can be with any of the listed mods for clan league. Martin and I through discord will be scheduling our matches with the other clans, also we must play 2 wars agains't each clan before 24th of this month, THIS MEANS WE MUST HAVE A HIGH RESPONSABILITY DURING THE NEXT WEEKS.

Since the average gmt of the clan is -3 we will try to schedule matches in the evening on weekends so everyone either from GMT -3 and the others with crazy differences like Pendragon, will be able to play. Noting else to say so far.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I played in CL last yeah and they are using the same setup. I'm wondering why they would keep with it after everyone was going on about how bad it was and such.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Okay bros, Anglo-Saxons can read the CL thread by yourselves, so this post will be for Hispanic players.

----------------------------------------------------------

RESUMEN DE TODO LO QUE SE HABLÓ EN EL THREAD DE LA CLAN LEAGUE
(TODOS SEPAN ESTO)

► Siempre que entremos en war por la CL tienen que estar ambos lideres presentes (Jenson y Yo).

► Los líderes nos vamos a encargar de arreglar horarios con otros clanes y de subir las replays como evidencia.

► Las wars se ganan al llegar a 11 victorias.

► Un mismo mod se puede jugar HASTA 5 veces en una misma war.

► No se puede jugar mas de 2 veces seguidas un mismo mod.

► No hay limite de peleas por jugador, es decir que 1 sólo jugador puede hacer la war entera.

► Para que un jugador (no el clan) pueda ganar los premios tiene que haber jugado (ganado/perdido/empatado) un mínimo de 8 PARTIDAS.
Creo q podríamos asegurar eso rápidamente en el periodo de grupos (ahora) ya que estas partidas no son definitivas.

► Voy a usar dos ejemplos para explicar este punto:
EJEMPLO 1
[Obey] 9 - 10 (MM)
[Obey] 10 - 10 (MM) -----> en este momento nosotros elegimos cuál mod se jugará en la última pelea.

EJEMPLO 2
[Obey] 10 - 9 (MM)
[Obey] 10 - 10 (MM) -----> en este momento el clan contrario elige qué mod se jugará en la última pelea.

► Tenemos que hacer 2 wars con cada clan de nuestro grupo (Obey, The Last Legion, Reckless) antes del 24 de Junio GMT +0 (23 de Junio a las 21:00 GMT -3). Es suficiente tiempo, quédense tranquilos porque serían un total de 6 wars nada más. Además, la etapa de grupos es sólo para saber en qué orden vamos a aparecer en la bracket, nadie puede quedar eliminado. NO POR ESO TENEMOS QUE BAJAR NUESTRO NIVEL DE JUEGO, CADA WAR ES IMPORTANTE, CADA WAR SIRVE PARA MEJORAR. Por último tengo que decirles que aunque nadie quede eliminado, el clan que más haya perdido va a enfrentarse al que más haya ganado. Es decir, si por ejemplo, [TLL] juega mal a propósito perdiendo todo, después va a estar contra [w] en el primer round del bracket.
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
As i previously said, 1st in group stage will be placed against 16th.
1st vs 16th
2nd vs 15th
3rd vs 14th
4th vs 13th
5th vs 12th
6th vs 11th
7th vs 10th
8th vs 9th

Group stages are just to determinate where your clan will be sitting in the bracket and who you will be fighting. The better you do in group stages, the easier you opponent is, and vice-versa

Last edited by Martin; Jun 11, 2019 at 12:30 AM.
Por cierto, no hay un número máximo de partidos [fuck, I don't know how to finish this sentence] that someone can play per war.