ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Pls bring back item information
Pls bring back items information for items that have bean released
It is an important aspect to know how many items of that kind exist and how many items are in circulation.

Also i have noticed that some items have a torihop price but you can;t find them anywhere in shop and can;t preview it.

If it is necessary i can make a list of most items that don;t have item information
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
There are so many items that don't have information now. Even worse - they are still being removed up to this day. Just a week ago I noticed few more items went "mystery".

I tried to get this to get sorted so many times, but seems like Sir has no interest in it and doesn't understand how important that information is. His reasoning is that each item has to be brought back manually, so with the amount of items there are it would be quite tedious to do it.
I'd do it if it was relatively simple.
Or, if anyone else wants to do it i can make list of the items that dont have description. The hole process cant be more then a days work
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
May I ask why they were removed in the first place?
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
I would guess only devs can do it as it probably involves having access to the whole backbone of the system. Their ignorance to this issue leads me to believe that there is some sort of reason behind this removal though. Surely if there were no drawbacks Sir would have given an explanation by now.