Ranking
Original Post
Clan armbands
Why don't we make a 3D item for a clan armband idea
Like how the Staff Positions have their Own armband
It could be a Retexureable 3d Bicep Item with a band and A circle type shape for the Clan logo.
This would make clan Personalization Easier and Fun since People wouldn't have to worry about their own texture sets being ruined cos of an armband texture That might not fit in with Thier own Set.
If i recall correctly, the reason why there is no clan armband is to avoid misidentify between normal user and staff. Currently, the way people differentiate between staff and normal user is either their color name ingame and their armband. Trust me, color name is not enough to differentiate staff since not all people know which color represents which staff.

Regardless, I am all for clan 3d items. Probably some sort of a texture-able badge on it pecs maybe?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Hey, we're actually already looking into something like this as a reward for clans that are active!
Thanks for the suggestion, we hope to start working on these kinds of perks very soon.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.