Toribash
haha bro u ever heard of neil degrasse tyson? i fucking love science..... we're just star stuff...

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Hey LD I spoke with my tutor and my dad who's a preoprty developer and they were like yeah that's probably how that beam works.
Something called a transfer slab, ever heard of something like that?

No, I haven't, but that's pretty cool. Do you know if its a two-way slab, a one way slab or a steel beam like that?
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
haha bro u ever heard of neil degrasse tyson? i fucking love science..... we're just star stuff...

yeah dude haha we all came from a huge explosion like we're literally so minuscule if you really think about it. shits deep dude haha
If you really do like Neil, you should watch the video by first we feast where Neil eats spicy sauce and in the end he talks about how everybody is special and it's makes me feel warm inside.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
stone you ever read any books by john green? looking for alaska has me thinking on a whole different level bro...

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
wow a space tattoo never seen that before haha your one in a million bro bet u listen to pink floyd too
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
stone you ever read any books by john green? looking for alaska has me thinking on a whole different level bro...

Reading books are for squares B). If you want to be an intellectual person, read manga's

Also Hank Green is better than John Green
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
can you all stop being fucking dicks?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
hey guys the clan ranks updated, we went up 96 places, we're 25th now aaayyyy top 30 waddup
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.