people playing: 132, servers online: 38, games played: 137,655,599 Top Player: nervau

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Nov 27, 2017   #1
McFarbo

Brown Belt

Bring this back
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=440186

thank u
Old Nov 27, 2017   #2
-sir
Events like these are the rare case when there are permabanned accounts with lots of items and MS are nice enough to give them away instead of keeping in limbo. It will only be brought back if there are such accounts again and it definitely won't be a regular practice.
Old Nov 27, 2017   #3
Veoo
Forumite

Master Belt
Clan: All Stars

The "good art" part is really annoying though...

there is like 100 amazing textures ATLEAST that are sold and then just sit with there owner who never wears nor sells them....

Ive had like 10 of my heads dissapear that way... it really pisses me off tbh

Not sure if there is a solution but sometimes you get inactive people like furryprints who have like 10% of the good art in toribash and almost never play a game, which makes me a little sad
Veoo please stop talking you're a disappointment -Mr.Softy aka Admiral Dweeb
Old Nov 27, 2017   #4
>Surge

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
The "good art" part is really annoying though...

there is like 100 amazing textures ATLEAST that are sold and then just sit with there owner who never wears nor sells them....

Ive had like 10 of my heads dissapear that way... it really pisses me off tbh

Not sure if there is a solution but sometimes you get inactive people like furryprints who have like 10% of the good art in toribash and almost never play a game, which makes me a little sad

your logic is invalid, you can't take art from someone just because they don't play
Old Nov 27, 2017   #5
Smaguris
Help Squad

Master Belt
Clan: Adventure

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Events like these are the rare case when there are permabanned accounts with lots of items and MS are nice enough to give them away instead of keeping in limbo. It will only be brought back if there are such accounts again and it definitely won't be a regular practice.

Ezalor alone has enough items to support this event for eternity.

Anyways It's an event, not a feature, so don't expect it to be a permanent auction.
Old Nov 28, 2017   #6
-sir
Ezalor alone has enough items to support this event for eternity.

Those are items retrieved via bug abuse, they should have never existed in the first place. My point still stands.
Old Nov 28, 2017   #7
McFarbo

Brown Belt

Originally Posted by sir View Post
Those are items retrieved via bug abuse, they should have never existed in the first place. My point still stands.

Why don't you sink everything on his account then? Or better yet wipe it completely Qi and all.

But back to the point I agree with what you said. This seems to be a very rare situation in where the person was wearing the art, had the full 512 sent to itempdump, and still owned the art by the time the art was redistributed. At least you guys are redistributing flames that were sunk, that's a lot less confusing than art.

Closed
Closed Thread