ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
www.torimadness.com
Well you could say we are the second forum for toibash, but we are unofficial. We have been open for a month or so and we were doing great till our host started to act like a well..... a you know what.

So if you woulld like to help out then please join and post. We would really appreciate it.

One of the admins even donated us 100k tc for the site, and we really appreciate it thank you.

www.torimadness.com is the link, if it is not allowed then please remove it I am sorry.

Thanks,
The ToriMadness team
www.torimadness.com | an new unofficial toribash fan site.
I never saw the point of fan forums, never will be as good as the main forums.

fansite? maybe.

also ,why the hell is this in gaming chat?

[T]
#hi

I would like to make the community aware that admins for forum sites such as these can actually view the user's password, so if you are stupid enough to use your toribash username and password, you just lost your account.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Um ladydeath we actually cant view thier passwords, at least I dont think so.

and @ Ishi, I didnt know where else to post this.
Moved this. :)

I don't really see the point in fan-forums either, but I wish you the best of luck for it anyways.
♠NO♠
The point I sometimes join fan forums is that due to being smaller than the main forums, there's more change of 'connecting' with the people, thus creating a more personal experience.

Site looks good and seems to be active, I'll probably join soon.
Never compromise.
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
Moved this.

I don't really see the point in fan-forums either, but I wish you the best of luck for it anyways.

Uhum i agree,but anyways the forum header is very nice >.>
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by Tervez View Post
The point I sometimes join fan forums is that due to being smaller than the main forums, there's more change of 'connecting' with the people, thus creating a more personal experience.

Site looks good and seems to be active, I'll probably join soon.

Thanks for supporting us we really appreciate it.

Originally Posted by dbuhos View Post
Uhum i agree,but anyways the forum header is very nice >.>

Yes it is nice xD. Glad you like it
It's good to see that this game has a nice following enough for a fan-forum site.

Tervez makes a good point; with small forum branches, it makes it much simpler for new players and any player to connect with others forum-wise personally. I like the look of the new site.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.