Ranking
yeah but that service is now redundant, basically obsolete, and unavailable in many countries. unlike ps plus essential/extra/deluxe, it's not available in brazil for example
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
yeah but that service is now redundant, basically obsolete, and unavailable in many countries. unlike ps plus essential/extra/deluxe, it's not available in brazil for example

Thanks, that really helped. You mean playstation plus e/e/premium is not available in your country?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
I think PC wins because is budget friendly, but I'll pick the Xbox Series X. 5$ for game pass is really good, plus Playstation Now is only available in some countries which does not include mine.

XSX with Game Pass is the best option out there unless you're willing to spend thousands $$$ or want to play some other platform exclusive games, that's like a no brainer imo.

Getting a console in its first half of the "generation" cycle will always be a more future proof option than buying/building a PC within same price range. Unless you're planning to pirate games (or buy stolen steam keys for 1/10 the price which is basically the same as pirating except you're dumb) you wouldn't even be spending significantly more on games as PC game prices are basically the same with $60 price tag per title now.

I have no idea where this "pc is more budget friendly" mindset is coming from in 2022 because it just isn't true. Graphics card alone (not the best one, too) costs the same as Series X or PS5, games cost basically the same and you don't have any guarantee the games will still run will in 6-7 years on all that stuff. I'm not even bringing up peripherals cost - you're way more likely to own a good TV than you are to have a proper PC monitor / sound system / keyboard / mouse.

Hell, honestly if you're tight on budget and are only playing a few hours a day + haven't owned a beast machine before, I'd even argue a Series S would be not a terrible choice. It will likely handle 1080p up until this generation is over (~6 more years) and will provide good enough entertainment but will cost you less than a typical smartphone. It's also a safe entry into Xbox ecosystem because if you end up disliking something and want to move over to PlayStation or PC then you've only spent like $300 on it.

Also make sure to check if upgrading Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate still works because it will save you a ton of money. Idea is that you buy a long Gold subscription and then activate the shortest GP Ultimate on top of it - which upgrades the whole sub to GP Ultimate. They originally introduced it as a way to promote Game Pass years ago but it was still working as of January this year when I got another 2 years of Game Pass this way.
I appreciate your input, it helped me a lot, and indeed xbox is the best choice nowadays. I've haven't owned a solid machine to play games since the Famicom ~approx. 12 years ago.

I will surely go for the Xbox.
xbox is the way to go. i've owned an xbox before with the ultimate game pass and they are so many free games to play (including older console games) it can entertain you for a long while.

i agree with sir.
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Thanks, that really helped. You mean playstation plus e/e/premium is not available in your country?

nah sorry abt that, my wording was confusing. playstation plus essential, extra and deluxe are available in brazil - as well as most countries -, whereas playstation now and playstation plus premium (the one with the cloud gaming thing) are unavailable here and in a lot of other places
Playstation premium and deluxe are the same thing, it's just called deluxe for PT-BR and premium for PT-PT. It also seems to be a good deal and competitor for Xbox Game Pass and GeForce Now.
Moved this to the appropriate board.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
what