ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Help, Toribash wont work
So, here's the story.

I got a new computer a while ago, and i set it up and everything, and i also got steam. So i tried downloading Toribash on steam, but it wouldn't run, and nothing fixed it.

So i went to the Toribash website and got the download from there. I ran the setup, and completed everything, but when i try to play the game it just says the same thing that it is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

so here i am asking for help, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, because I've been trying to get it work for forever.
TEXT
Is that the exact thing the error says? Cause I think that is a bit short.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
is that mvcr120.dll error or something?
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Is that the exact thing the error says? Cause I think that is a bit short.

C:/games/toribash-5.02/MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support

then at the top it says toribash.exe-bad image
TEXT
Try deleting "MSVCP120.dll" and "MSVCR120.dll" from your Toribash folder.

And if that doesn't work try this:

Download these two files, unzip them and then put them into your Toribash folder.
(Make sure to download correct one for your OS.)

Last edited by royal; Aug 10, 2016 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Edit.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Try deleting "MSVCP120.dll" and "MSVCR120.dll" from your Toribash folder.

And if that doesn't work try this:

Download these two files, unzip them and then put them into your Toribash folder.
(Make sure to download correct one for your OS.)

thank you so much, it worked
TEXT