Ranking
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
DAT selfspar ! Really great ideas in it !

^
This is exactly what I was going to say.

Also the fracture's really glitched, I can't even see it.
glad you like it guys : ).
here is a replay that i wasin't sure if i was going to put in my tricking thread or my main one, i chose the main one because it involves a decap?
Attached Files
Swex- Black Dahlia.rpl (257.1 KB, 377 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Feb 19, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
Question could you like PM what you set your game rules as XD because i like how you make it realistic and i wanna know how you dm uke so easily

What mod do you use swex?
Guess Who's Back?
I don't use any mods for my ukebashing replays, and the settings are all at default
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
Nice replay, bro.
The flow was excellent.
I think there was a little twitch on your chest at the lift up on that first flip.
However, the follow through on it was nice. At first, I thought this would be a tricking replay, but that decap kind of surprised me.
The flaw I can see here, which aren't too major imo, are that little twich and also how that decap didn't look as strong as it should.
Still, great flow, and very smooth. (as always)
Just, might wanna watch out for those tiny, tiny twitches. Even so, I have to do the same aswell.
Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
I don't use any mods for my ukebashing replays, and the settings are all at default

How in the hell do you get these booms? And how much time do you spend on those badass replays anyways.
Guess Who's Back?
That is great the whole replay is very smooth, and the decap didn't seem so bad, although it did look rather weak. The transition around frame 332 kinda wierded me out, but it did not look bad at all. The twist seems small yet it gave you enough momentum to flip you.
As the other guys said, slightly weak decap, but I really loved the first trick, impressive stuff.

Doodle; An average replaymaker spends around 1-2 hours, but realism replaymakers often edit each frame of the replay which means around 4-5 hours.
Haha, good.
The decap was pretty genius. And it looked good.

Tricking isn't really my thing, but it looked very smooth. I liked the first transition a lot.
i usally spend around 5-8 hours on my replays depending on what genre it is, on a selfspar probobly- 8 hours+
ukebashing- 5hours+
tricking-2-3 hours.

and this shortselfspar i spent around 3-4 hours on.
Attached Files
Swex- Vertigo.rpl (1.05 MB, 368 views)