Ranking
Hello Fire, why did you decide to make your own clan? Did Alpha die or something?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Hello raven. Yes, we were experiencing some problems with apha.

Very Unfortunate, I am currently just cruising the forum every now and then trying to spark an interest in Toribash again. I miss it quite a lot but nothing is really pulling me back you know?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Very Unfortunate, I am currently just cruising the forum every now and then trying to spark an interest in Toribash again. I miss it quite a lot but nothing is really pulling me back you know?

Maybe try hopping ingame for a change, there is ranked season going on which is fun to play. Without competive plaing i would have gotten bored long time ago ^^
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Well the game has been the same for over 10 years.
There's only so much to do with the same 3 mods people play and single player.
Like damn, I've been playing this game for 10 years. No wonder it gets old.
I would hope that TB next would have something new, but Im afraid its just gonna be a remake of the same thing.
I wouldnt see a need of making toribash next, as it is still the same thing, with some mods added. They could have been an update for the current one and that's it.
Yeah i get u how this can get boring from time to time, i have had many 6 month breaks. The only thing im really looking forward to in TBN is the 2v2 aspect, tag team duels sounds cool af.

And yeah i agree with fire they should have just added 2v2 option to current tb.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month