Toribash
Evil Clan Application
Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?

Evil is the most fabulous clan that I have ever seen, so naturally it piqued my interest in ways that other clans just couldn't.

In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?

Boi idk. I make art.

Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)

I am more active in game than I am irl.

Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues?

Yes. .

Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)

Jeremy was banned from Hypixel for using HAX, but I have never been banned.

Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

No.

How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?

Rcrichman, Taco, Drone36, Chintu (is a weenie), Ronin

What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?

FaZe Minecraft MLG 360 only clan (I left because there were no other members)

The ShReKt clan from COD BO69 (I was kicked out because the owner of the clan realized that the game hadn't come out yet)

Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)

SWAN

I am Evil!
Last edited by BroknPixl; Jul 3, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
Application For Evil.
Mini-Bio!

Hello,My name is Gabriel Villegas im 14 years old i am originally from Albany,New York but i moved to virginia as of late april 17'.I am going to be a freshman as of next year and i play baseball but a few years ago i suffered a shattered kneecap during practice before a game.My favourite sport is baseball and i love the mets and yankees.and i also have a big ole' cat named murphy and hes a fluffy son of a gun.also my favourite colour is purple,but thats enought about me on to why i came here.

Why Evil?

I picked evil because you guys are a solid clan and always have been and ive got to hang around most of your members lately and they are very kind and generous.What makes you guys so different from any of the other clans is the solid fact you guys have been around for so long and always are active in one way or another.I want to join evil because it seems like a very fitting clan to call home for the future.Over my years and fair share of playing this game i always have seen evil as a really solid and strong clan with very nice members and fun to be around and positive attitude.One of the main reasons i chose evil is because as a clan you guys stand out from all of the others with the way you guys carry yourselfs and etc.

will i Partake in clan wars and clan league?

I will always take part in clan wars and CL if i have the opportunity.

Who Do I Know In Evil?

I know rcrichman,chintu,brigada,oaky,ryder24,drone36,zoro w,and aurelien91.

Do I Have An Alt?

Yes,its name is Gold.(Also click my sig,it leads to my alt)

What can i contribute to the community and clan.

I can contribute in wars and recruiting swell as being a big help wherever i can be needed im always here to help if needed.

What clans have i been in? and clan history.
I have been in many clans in my tb life such as (Scar),[l],[Origin],[Undead],(D3monic),and lots and lots more.As of recently i have joined (Decap) and [Nitro].There has only been 1 clan i have ever been kicked from and that was (Beta) back in 2014 due to inactivity.All of the others ive left.

Have You Ever Been Banned before?

Yes,recently due to me calling Kunt and Oriq a Fa***t as a joke but someone in the lobby didnt see it as that and thought i was serious and i had gotten banned for 1 day.

That Basically Concludes My Application Thanks for your time and have a blessed day!

Also,
I Am Evil!

Contact me

Pm Me
Skype-GabeElite
Discord-GabeElite#3597

Have an awesome day!!
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?

First of all, i've always been a fan of this clan and Obey, I never tried out for this clan mainly based on the fact that, i was not good enough.... Now hopefully i am qualified to join Evil

- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?

Im a replay maker (Mostly into Tricking).... and im sure i can get other people involved in this art of toribash, showing them replays and attempting harder tricks, and im planning on starting a youtube channel for basic tricks such as, scoots, flash kicks, corks, chaining, and just a basic understanding of tricking and how it works.

- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)

I am active ingame.... in forums however i am not too active

- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues?

Yes, i will assure to do my best

- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)

I have been banned before because of a misunderstanding (That i am an alt).. I posted in the beginners thread and got banned until august... GridLocker is my main.... once he is unbanned i will inform you guys :)

- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)

NotGrid and GridLocker

- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?

Not too many but Zuto is a c00l k1d and pretty Evil :DD

- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?

I left command because I was disrespected, and being co leader, i should have some influence in the decisions the clan makes... but i wasn't even taken into consideration :(

- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)

Well, i do tricking and my special skill is to ping xD....

I Am Evil!

Discord - Lucre#7660
:D
Attached Files
[T] Chaining Corks.rpl (292.9 KB, 4 views)
[T] Double btwist.rpl (118.8 KB, 3 views)
[T] Double Cork.rpl (97.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by DomDoDm16; Jul 6, 2017 at 06:59 AM.
Sorry domdodm, your application has been denied.
All the others are still being discussed. Please be patient a little longer.
evil Führer of Evil
Lets get right into it
Starting off, my name is Levy, i've been in the game for fairly a year...I was recently just roaming around in random spar and parkour servers and I met a few members of Evil (RcRichman, Chintu and Drone) they gave me a good impression of the clan seems really cool to me, just thought of trying out for it.... <3, Tbh im s0 fucking c00l k1d that me playing t0ribash is an addition to the community. Jokes aside, i would like to bring more people into Sparring and replay making, to me its an art.

I would rate my in game activity a 8/10 whereas my forum activity is pretty goddamn low.... I would sure do my best to attend Clan events.

Im sure i have a few alts (30 or so xd) But i dont use them, they were mostly just name trolls to annoy people like NervIsMe (I used this to piss off nerv xd)
and a few more

At the moment im not sure if they exactly know me xd, but RcRichman, Drone, Chintu and ive played handball with Aurelien lel. I left Dsin just because they are all russian, didnt feel like a part of it... it annoyed me xd

I AM EVIL
Attached Files
[MM] I Don't Wanna Be Real.rpl (200.5 KB, 2 views)
[T] Playing around 2.rpl (296.7 KB, 3 views)
@Beats00 sorry your application has been denied.
@BroknPixl congratulations! You get your trail membership.
evil Führer of Evil
hmm
Is it fine if you could pm me why exactly was i denied... Thanks anyways :/
<3
- Why did you pick Evil, what makes us any different from other clans?
You guys seem pretty chill and I think it's about time for me to join a clan to make some new friends,

- In what ways do you think you'll be a good addition of the community?
People say I'm a nice person when they get to know me,
I can help out if art is needed and I provide company for taco (totally not his words).

- Are you active in game? Or are you active on the forums? (can be both)
I'm usually active on forums just lurking or helping out people that have questions on the forums.

- Will you take part in clan wars/future clan leagues?
I could try every once in a while, for some reason playing wars makes me nervous.

- Have you ever been banned before? (If so for what? Include your alts...)
I've been banned (for a few minutes) for selling art to two people but was resolved due to us agreeing on a plan and refunding a person,
simple mistake for lack of sleep.

- Do you have any alts? (if so, name them.)
I have a few that I've abandoned, the only active alt I use is Room,
which I will sometimes only use as a bank.

- How many members (of evil) are you friendly with? Can you name them?
Taco and Rcrichman there was a few others but forgot their names, sorry.

- What clans were you previously in? Did you leave them or were you kicked out?
Don't remember many of them, but most current one was this year which was Juicyfruit,
I was in it to fund it and help it out a bit but left due to them being dead quickly.

- Do you have any special skills? (If so, please share your work/skill.)
Many say I'm good at art but I enjoy making art every now and then,
I also do some replay making and parkour,
I've been getting back into 3d art (Toribash items), and modmaking,

Thanks for your time.

I am Evil
|Evil|
I don't exist
One of the few friends I met online that I have known for over a year and still talk to, he would be a great addition to evil and It makes me feel fantastic to say yes to him. and good luck

p.s. skwak
Straight Outta Chipotle