Toribash
always had dreams of owning a beach side cabin in Hawaii and enjoying life... until my alarm clock wakes me up for work.
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
I'll come back to this later. I have some crazy dreams.
-----
Here's one from 2015

I had a dream that 2 nuclear bombs were dropped and one of them right here, everyone in town was hiding in these caves, then it was just a wasteland 40 feet ahead+, but I saw mateo (my cat) walking around up there, apparently immune to radiation, so I walked up to get him and my entire body started throbbing and I was like hell naw. Then I found him and giant spider mutants attacked, then I traveled all around with my mom mateo and 2 dogs, and by the time I made it back to the cave area it had become a giant castle and the annunaki aliens were there and said they dropped the nukes for lols. Then I took a selfie with one of them and woke up. 10/10 dream
Last edited by Zayex; Feb 6, 2018 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I had a dream a while ago
I was working with walter white and we were investigating some guy
the guy loves girls with rough skin
I entered the house and found a lot of women
I also took a quiz
then after that shit, I was somewhere near a high school, walking towards sunshine park
I went inside the 7/11 and using 100 pesos, I bought ice cream and a crossini
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
i hardly dream but it's always a nightmare like people all doubting my mental illnesses then for some reason i kill everyone and live with hobos :/

I had a dream of me eating a sandwich

"Dreaming of a sandwich may mean that you are unable to take a proper decision in life. ... Dreaming of making a sandwich means that you are taking unnecessary stress and responsibilities on your head. Most Common Sandwich Dreams: Eating a healthy sandwich - Such a dream means that you have no regrets in your life."
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
I feel like some of these must be made up. Please enlighten me as I've never actually had a "proper" dream. Is it really like this? I feel like im missing out
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
I feel like some of these must be made up. Please enlighten me as I've never actually had a "proper" dream. Is it really like this? I feel like im missing out

im kinda with you it's rare i dream and when i do i dont remember shit like in my post above, i only remember it bc it was the night before and it was a one-off for how much i remembered

Originally Posted by sundials View Post
im kinda with you it's rare i dream and when i do i dont remember shit like in my post above, i only remember it bc it was the night before and it was a one-off for how much i remembered

when i dream i barely remember it and if i want to remember it i have to try to remember it xD