Ranking
Original Post
Most infuriating thing that has happened to you today?
Like what the title says...

For me:

I remembered having a game on my PlayStation Portable back then called Hajime No Ippo, I loved and played the hell out of that game and it's what introduced me to the Ippo anime and manga, So I decided to find my PSP after 30 minutes of trying to find it somewhere in my room I was successful in finding it then proceeded to turn it on, I went to the games folder and I launched the Hajime No Ippo game. I waited a minute and a half and it would not go past this white screen, I tried resetting the system and booting the game up and it still had that problem. I found out that every game on my damn old PSP was like that because something probably broke in it or some dust got in it. So I went on the internet, downloaded a PSP emulator, then started to search for that game. I was successful in finding it and went on to download it, but because of the slow ass WiFi it took about an hour and a half to download that small 207 mb file. When it FINALLY reached 100% I went on to grab my USB and my phone, and as I was inserting the USB into the computer I accidentally moved my chair and the plug went off the socket.

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page

just repeat and succeed dude

Me: today is my second day of classes, and i pretty much had a "practice lesson" in the pediatric ward, i got there and waited for 2 ducking hours for my tutor. When he finally came, he instructed me to see and vaccinate a child, so i went there and i thought great, a kid, i'm good at this, just when i was about to give him the vaccine (chickenpox), the little demon started kicking me, crying and almost bit me wtf, ofc i did what another man would do in my place, i screamed desperately for help. In short, my tutor came, laughed at me, called me a fanny and bribed the kid with an apple cheater. And i will be trolled for almost being murdered by another Johan (references). And i have a headache as a bonus, what a shitty day. should've kicked the kid's ass or infect him with ebola
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
waking up at 3 am only to throw up on my pillow and then trying to sleep in the smell of big mac puke again
cage the gargoyle
i lost 75k, and now i'm mad
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
5 2nd places in a row in solo fpp in pubg
and then i placed 3rd 2 more times.

GOD I SUCK AT LATE GAME
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Tried to climb over a broken fence and ended up with the nastiest cuts on my calves imaginable.
sarah was supposed to leave her computer on overnight to turn the jute into cloth but that dumb bitch forgot she had sleep mode still on her laptop so it stopped producing what a BITCH
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
This morning while laying in bed all warm and cozy i farted too hard and shat myself in a flurry of diarrhea and sadness/anger.
Last edited by id; Feb 3, 2018 at 05:31 PM.