Original Post
Toribash 4.0
Latest version of Toribash:

http://www.toribash.com/downloads.php

I'm adding new items to the store, here are the first hairs:
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=72

New features:
- Mod maker
- Mod trigger system (trigger win/lose based on collisions)
- Hair customizations (will be available in the tori shop)
- Joint textures (will be available in the tori shop and NOT ruin the joint market.. don't worry)
- New sounds
- New music
- Turn sound groups on/off
- Chat tab completion (~ opens big/small chat in multiplayer, tab completes nicks)

New options
- /opt hair 0 - don't draw hair
- /opt grip 0 - don't show grip balls
- /opt tori|uke - draws without particles/hair
- 0 - mapped to screenshot for computers that don't have F buttons available
- new brackets for clan tags

Important bugfixes
- Aikido DQ bug (/set maxcontacts 16 - to fix)

If you have any problems with the version please post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Jun 18, 2013 at 05:58 AM.
Joint textures? are you serious?, it is the most failure feature that could be ever added, bye bye torishop, now you can officially delete all type of customization except textures. If i am not wrong, Joint textures were in list of things that never will be added..

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
But I also have a question. When will the new items be released on the torishop?
-----
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Joint textures? are you serious?, it is the most failure feature that could be ever added, bye bye torishop, now you can officially delete all type of customization except textures. If i am not wrong, Joint textures were in list of things that never will be added..

That is just a list of things not to be suggested. It doesn't mean that they won't be added.
Last edited by calendb; Sep 6, 2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah! Btw what do you mean by joint textures?oh well gonna download it later.thanks you very much hampa.

Click this

Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Yeah! Btw what do you mean by joint textures?oh well gonna download it later.thanks you very much hampa.

If I am correct, it will be the same thing as head textures, but for your joints.
I cannot see the hair. Is the hair feature available or is it yet to be added? Also, good job.

[e]: Alright. It will be available in torishop
Last edited by Hero; Sep 6, 2012 at 12:40 PM.
Approximately when will the Joint textures and all the new features be added to the Torishop?