Ranking
Original Post
Some heads
The textures shown in the following preview(s) are in 256x256 pixel resolution. In order to use the resolution shown in the preview, you MUST have the corresponding high-resolution texture item, available in the Torishop for 20,000.

Ive been experimenting with hair a little bit (only started head texturing a week ago) and heres what I got, is anyone interested in any purchases? Id also like some CC if you have anything to say. Will resize if desired

Also, if anyone wants them, 1k would be sweet, trying to save up to get texture items, im at 4.5k woohoo.
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 6, 2010 at 08:11 PM.
good luck xD not that youre textures arent nice (theyre really good for a new texturer) but all the texture items would cost over 200000 tc. i have 102k and still only have a head texture lol. well this isnt a totally useless post i would like that first head. ill pay 2k if you can turn the hair color to noxious

I love the hair but I think you need to do something with the face
What do you use? PS?
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Dane2476
Id also like some CC if you have anything to say. Will resize if desired

Moved to the appropriate board.
Why this is for sale, I wanted CC as a sidenote, because I just started texturing. Can you please move it back to art and textures..

Moved again. :D
Last edited by SmileyJones; Feb 5, 2010 at 04:13 AM.
Hey Dane2476,
i would like that head

Only thing ill aks for is black hair ;P would this be a problem?

Best Regards