Ranking
That answers my question.
Next question,why don't they want to answer the questions they don't want to answer?
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
You know Shawn, that's something I wonder too, the ones people tend to leave out are the last two, how they heard about the channel and what their favorite non Toribash show is, it seems like those two questions would be the easiest to answer, the former being a simple recount of events and the second being opinion (With "None" being a perfectly acceptable answer) it seems odd that people would leave them out but are perfectly okay with giving their name and age.
For the first one, I honestly don't remember how I discovered your channel. Perhaps others don't as well. For the second one, I don't think that people knew that "None" was an acceptable answer.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Leaving out the question all together is worse, "I can't remember" is also an answer, leaving things blank or flatout removing questions makes people look lazy or uninterested, at least in my opinion. Plus answering each question shows at least a small level of commitment.
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Leaving out the question all together is worse, "I can't remember" is also an answer, leaving things blank or flatout removing questions makes people look lazy or uninterested, at least in my opinion. Plus answering each question shows at least a small level of commitment.

Seems odd though. I don't see how you could forget your favorite show a channel does, or any for that matter. "How you found the channel" Isn't exactly difficult to answer. Maybe the favorite show (maybe). But if they can't even answer how they found the channel that tells me that they don't even know what the channel is.
why tho
GMT:U.S central
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)
Previous Clans:Mutant
Reasons For Leaving:Inactive
What Can You Bring To This Clan:Good activity
Single Player Or Multiplayer:?
How Did You Hear About The Channel:My bro
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why:Terria because it's like minecraft
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Almost perfect, he missed question 4

Nah, I think he was confused by singleplayer or multiplayer. :P
why tho
Aplly
Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT 2:00
Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) Youtube acc name: NatsuTheHappy1
Previous Clans: Barmy Legend Solar Critical Shield (ans some i don't remember)
Reasons For Leaving: Got bored :7
What Can You Bring To This Clan: Im a big fan and im subscribed
Single Player Or Multiplayer: Im a multiplayer type
How Did You Hear About The Channel: I searched for toribash and i found you guys vid and i figured i liked it alot
Aside From The Toribash Shows, Which Is Your Favorite And Why: I liked the Happy Wheels it was fun too see how other people did in that game haha
I Would Like To Join The MOFF
-----
EHm i ment GMT ehhhh Danish :7 i guess
Last edited by NatsuHappy; Apr 30, 2013 at 07:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump