Toribash
Just finished reading Mirai Nikki.

Simply put, it's a mindfuck. Honestly. It was as mentally stimulating/psychologically thrilling as Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (at least in my opinion, and possibly due to being so similar).
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
god of highschool
really well drawn, lots of action, enjoying it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Anyone know a good series which has a deep and dark story? Not horror, a bit psychological like Higurashi, Mirai Nikki, or Elfen Lied, with more social aspect and less action scenes.
I'm getting intrested in those kind of animes atm.
Death Note. You should've already watched this but just in case you haven't, well... watch it :p
Monster. A must-read manga. Not sure about the anime but I heard it faithfully follows the story of the manga ;o
Steins;Gate
Bokurano. Don't get intimidated by the mecha genre, it's more about the characters than the fights.

that's about it from me... If it was about manga then I'd be able to give a looot more :p
I plan on watching Steins;Gate and Bokurano, dunno when though.

Should I move them up?
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Well, obviously I want you to watch them, but it's up to you... :p

also just noticed your signature. I feel stupid for suggesting Death Note now ;o

EDIT: oh wait, it wasn't you. gaaaaah
Last edited by Tonakai; Oct 26, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
Yep, usually reading the other posts on the page helps o-o

Anyway, yeah, I'll move them up. I think I've received enough recommendations from various people that I might as well.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I planned to skip Bokurano, but after you said that I probably change my mind. And yeah I watched Death Note already, lol.
Watching Minami-ke now, it's pretty epic luls, such random shit happens for no reason
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Watching Minami-ke now, it's pretty epic luls, such random shit happens for no reason

Thus the reason I have rewatched it 100+ times. :P
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]