Toribash
Original Post
Rubik's cube!!

Hey there!

I am creating this Off-Topic thread just to know some of the TB players that know how to solve it (like me) and the ones that are interesting about it.

Well, i learned how to do it when i was 12 (i think) and my fastest time in that time was 3:04 (lol, so bad!). Now that i am 14, my average time is 49 secs :3

In 4x4x4 rubiks cube, my average is 3 min (btw, i started this week doing this...)

secso
I am interested in the fact that you solved the rubik's cube in 49 seconds. Seeing as I can't even get 2 faces done, I would like to be taught how to solve a Rubik's cube.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
I am interested in the fact that you solved the rubik's cube in 49 seconds. Seeing as I can't even get 2 faces done, I would like to be taught how to solve a Rubik's cube.

I see...I am trying to make it in less than 30 secs
You need to search how to do it by the fridrich method. For me, it's the fastest way (not the easiest :3)
-----
if you wanna see the list of methods, go to this link.
Last edited by LMY; Aug 3, 2011 at 07:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
secso
I have solved the cube in less than 30 secs before.

I used to be addicted to that shit.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
i used the layer method. i always remebered the first 2 layers, but forgot how to do the last.
Bow To Me
My current best time is like 2:41.
But that's with the CubeCheater app.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
My current best time is like 2:41.
But that's with the CubeCheater app.

Lol.
I used to use cubecheater when i wasnt getting how to do the OLL or PLL
secso
I used to be able to solve it in 3 minutes when I was 7, but know I forgot all the algorithms
and I don't know how to solve them anymore.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I used to be able to do a 4x4x4 rubiks cube in ~55 seconds, and a regular one in 25-30. never was able to solve anything over 5x5x5, and my time on that was like 6 minutes. Google the rubiks cube algorithms

I memorized like ~40 different last layering algorithms and 20 different permutation algorithms, most of which I have forgotten.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by LMY View Post
Lol.
I used to use cubecheater when i wasnt getting how to do the OLL or PLL

the what now
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else