Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a cobra attacks?
Suplex the cobra.
27 Votes / 29.35%
Throw a pokeball at it.
43 Votes / 46.74%
Call in a nuke.
23 Votes / 25.00%
Suplex the cobra.
19 Votes / 20.65%
Get a bigger cobra.
38 Votes / 41.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It could. We need to start achieving more things instead of just "being a clan".
-----
Ugh. We've lost 3 clan wars in a row. Infinity, Phen and Kira. Zoni why did you leave me by myself. Kira beat us by one because I couldn't do it all by myself.
Last edited by Alien; Nov 9, 2013 at 04:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
name:harry
ingame name:llamaboy12
hobbies:mma
belt:orange belt
why you should let me join:even though my belt is a bit low
im still alright at toribash.
Application for Werewolf
My name is Caevion. My ingame name is Werewolf4(that will soon be changed). My age is 14. I like basketball, mountain biking, hunting, football, chillin with friends, playing toribash, and watching movies with family and girlfriends. I am a black belt, rank 1015. You should let me join Cobra because I have a lot to offer. I help people when they need it, i'm mature, I can make lots of tC to put in clan bank(if or when we have one). Not much to say about myself. I'm african american. I went to see "Thor, Dark world", lastnight at 12:30 with my family. If I were to rate myself 1-5 on forum activity. It would be 3. I spend about 15 minutes, for every hour I play. If I rated myself 1-5 on ingame, it would be 5. I love to play this game. My specialty mod is lenshu3.tbm. That's all I have to say for now. Hope you let me in.
Llama: Declined. Come back with more experience and a better application.

Werewolf4: Accepted. Inviting.
Guys nice war yeaterday I thought I was gonna lose at the 6-2 thing. Trust me I'm as surprised as you.
-----
Btw it's kindle
Last edited by thekirabank; Nov 9, 2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I know it's you. You made a nice comeback... Zoni get on we're going to clan war. This time we'll win.
Well I'm currently at my Grandma's house with family, and there's no computer here, sorry doesn't look like I'm going to make it.
That's fine. We're signing up for a clan event hosted by [Ae]. Check it out. Winner gets 90k which is enough for official. Then we can split the 40k within us. Btw if we do this, It'll be me, you and Bodedee which fight in these matches.