Ranking
Dashier, re-apply in two weeks and be detailed in your app and you should be good to go.

Flesh is still in discussion.
Saw you lads on a server, decided join.
My username is pretty funny, and so am I. That's probably a plus
I play pretty often, and I can say I don't suck asshole at this game
You guys seem pretty cool, too, so that's a bonus for me.

I am Evil
My name is AgentOO7, My Name is Dereke Townsend. Im 18. I want to join [Evil].because the name itself is very interesting, the age of the clan, and it is official.
I have been in a couple of clans, but the last was DarkEnd. I am no longer apart of DarkEnd because I need to be more forum active, and I did not play three days in a row due to school. Speaking of activity. I'm kind of active ingame and I need a reason to be forum active. I've never had been banned before.. My Fav/Best mods? ABD, and Aikido. It's honestly all I play, I have no friends who play. Thats a reason I haven't used the discord. How do I act in-game. I chat I conversate, I crack jokes... some on the teen minded side. I just act as if I am in person. Win or Loose I laugh, I try to be funny.
A little bit about myself? Um.. I am a senior in high school graduating. Going off to college. My PC Is trash.The reason why I want to join this clan is because i want to have a family on Toribash, I have chatted with Evil members on occasion and you guys seem chill.

I hope u guys accept me in [evil]
Agent007 will not be joining Evil at this time.

FrogChode will not be joining Evil at this time. But maybe get to know us better and re-apply in a few weeks.
Hello Im here to apply to this righteous clan.
What can i do to help further this clan....
Well Im commonly known as Surf but many others know me as the noodler
Why is this important you may ask? well if youre asking that you definetly have not witnessed the noodle, for it is the start to a new revolution.

Ima stop with all that now um... Im mostly asking to join after being persuaded by Goat, Im a boxshu main and off chance artist, I just thought it would be cool to try out and see if i can meet some chill people ^^

As for proof of my noodleicity Look below, or on top... or wherever it goes

Anyways I hope I get the chance, thanks for your time good gent or gentlady
Attached Files
yisss.rpl (115.3 KB, 3 views)
style.rpl (68.2 KB, 2 views)
flow.rpl (1.15 MB, 2 views)
mountain run.rpl (1.06 MB, 2 views)
saving.rpl (126.2 KB, 2 views)
Yeh, although it kind of died off, I have also been in command and one other that died off :/ sadly, so I would like to be in one more permanent ^^'