Ranking
anything yet about my app?
"You have every right to be offended, just don't cry when no one cares."
We slack a lot bro. You had a majority of yes's so its safe to assume your in. Once one of our leaders gets on you should get an invite.
Nick Names:Space/Michael

Belt:Custom Belt(10th dan Elite Belt)

How do you act in game?:I rage a bit, but I am working on it. I shall get better and be a good user in the game.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: As much as I can, I have a lot of time atm so I will post everyday as much as I can.

Do you use IRC: Not really, but I can start no problem.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I want to join this clan because I am really looking to settle down and become a huge part of a clan. I am tired of clan hopping because the clan either dies or the people change and it just becomes bad.

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Yea, Flaming and Loan scamming.

Favorite mod?: Rk_mma

Skills outside toribash?: Not really, I want to get into art but I am still thinking about it cause if I do I will be putting a lot of time into it.

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I think maybe colors will vouch for me. I was in his old clan Yes and have been in Crooks with him.

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes I will do my best to abide by those rules..
Last edited by Parasite; Jun 24, 2015 at 03:39 PM.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I

Top notch reason.

How do you act in game?:I rage a bit, but I am working on it. I shall get better and be a good user in the game.

About how many times do you post on the forums weekly?: As much as I can, I have a lot of time atm so I will post everyday as much as I can.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I

Have you been banned/infracted in the past (if so, for what): Yea, Flaming and Loan scamming.

Skills outside toribash?: Not really, I want to get into art but I am still thinking about it cause if I do I will be putting a lot of time into it.

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I think maybe colors will vouch for me. I was in his old clan Yes and have been in Crooks with him.

Do you agree with the [Evil] Code?: Yes I will do my best to abide by those rules..

Maybe from me. Before I was goat/Sean I was named Space.

Why are you applying for [Evil]?: I want to join this clan because I am really looking to settle down and become a huge part of a clan. I am tired of clan hopping because the clan either dies or the people change and it just becomes bad.

Yes from me, I.
Just an fyi, I set it up so elites can invite people too. Feel free to be a bit independent guys.
Hoss.