ES Recruitment Drive
I made a new Allies and Enemies thread, you all know the reason.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
TEHBUMP.

Guys, click on this link and scroll down until you see the message by P-Bot. Then, scroll down a little bit after that. Tell me what the next message says. HURRY! This will only last 24 hours.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
ustinBreed is heading up the first ever NG Online Game Jam this weekend! Ultimately we intend to combine online game and movie jams with real-life jams here at the office, but there isn't any air conditioning on the first floor and we've got record heat this summer, so we either need to pony up for AC or wait until the fall. That shouldn't stop everyone from having an awesome time this weekend, with both Robot Day on Saturday AND the opportunity to spend your weekend making a game! It's gonna be NG 24/7 this weekend.

Nathan's NG documentary has achieved 1/3rd of the funding goal on Kickstarter! If Nathan doesn't reach the full amount in 57 days, Kickstarter refunds everyone and Nathan doesn't see a dime. SOOOO... Keep donating! Nathan is just $1800 away from the 50% mark, which could snowball everything towards the final goal. If you can spare $10-20, make a pledge and push this documentary closer to the finish line.

Last April we introduced the rev share system but as a trade-off and due to the bad economy we suspended monthly prize payments to the best games and movies. A year later we are still facing the same difficulties, as I'm sure many of you are. We have been working for the past year on a wide site design that will, in a perfect world, benefit the NG budget while boosting your rev share results, among other neat things. It is still a while away so until then we'll take each day as it comes. HOWEVER, I do want to bring back some motivation for animators to up their game, so here is the start of what will hopefully be a growing prize:

EACH MONTH, the top ranked original movie will win $250.

This means your movie must be based on a theme / story / characters of your own creation and not feature commercial characters or audio. Please make use of the Audio Portal here on NG and cut the musicians in on your rev-share!

Sponsored movies will not qualify since they already got something for their work.

All other submissions are still very welcome here on NG (but seriously, lay off the commercial audio). This prize is intended to give a nod to anyone who is trying to give the public something new and different, because that sort of effort needs more reward. Good luck!

This is what it says
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Read above that.
Oh now I see it xD

MrTeapawt sez: All your base are belong to us.

So what happens now?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
WIN, RIGHT?
IS DAT WIN OR WHUT.
Yes kinda.. But what do I win? You said its only gonna last for 1 day :O

So I must win something :O
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
You win a link to my profile page if you click on the MrTeapawt part of that message.