Toribash
well i tend not to drink becuase it affects my gains :P although i have at least 1 party a week here :P
I hardly play games anymore.. sorry to disappoint
My friend came over with his laptop and we played games all night. Was pretty fun as we stopped doing it.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
. I never get drunk. I've only gotten a bit dizzy.

That's muy muy suspicioso
> Piratez
Throughout these years I've finally hit 4,000 post milestone. I've realized that I have been honest in most of my posts. Seeing 3,999 I remembered some moments of my Toribash account existence. This forum is where I improved my English and I had a great personal development. After 5 years of sitting in forum I still look forward to reading new posts. I had an alt that my brother made. I was 11 at that time and I used to check forum for tips on Toribash. Then I made this account and started posting.

Anyhow I'm staying home tomorrow. Latvian language exam on Wednesday (Reading and writing) and on Thursday we are doing speeches.

4000 post fuck yeah.
I like how academical Uberis has always sounded.
I mean look at how beautifull he's saying that he finnaly got to the 4000th post.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
4000 post fuck yeah.

Nevermind ...
> Piratez
I'll say the same when i get 4000th posts in the 2nd time. Is a bit close...
First exam tomorrow. I didn't prepare at all. I'm kind of worried that it's going to be made too complicated for 9th graders. I checked previous exams and some are harder some are really simple. Well I hope I'll get a decent grade although I don't really care. My parents expect me to do good and I have to live up to their expectations or they will just blame the computer as always. If I wouldn't have a pc or other electronic devices I still wouldn't study. But they don't get it when I try to explain.
I feel lame. Got bad grades and my parents took my Iphone-5 and they say that they will give me back after i improved my grades.
How about your days? Lame like me?
-
I am one of the students who had worst grades in high school.
My parents used to take my PSP, PS2 or PS3, internet, pretty much everything that could keep me entertained and they would give it back once I improve my grade.

It bothers me once but I'm getting used to it, I never really care about grades and stuff.
Oh well, the school was killing-me, i'm so fucking happy that is friday now....