Ranking
Daxx is my favorite so far but raise the eyes up and add some sphinx highlights or something in the hair
As for you JekHazit, keep the background but change the face completly, good idea but im not a huge fan of it
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]
Dont mess with the Crazedman cause... uhh.. hes Crazed
Yea Daxx thats better, you can do other things to it, but im gonna leave this open for a couple more days so other people can make heads also
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]

Or, with an edited back of head:
Last edited by JekHazit; May 6, 2008 at 05:15 AM.
Tortle and SaintOwar for Gamekeeper
Originally Posted by Crazedman View Post
Yea Daxx thats better, you can do other things to it, but im gonna leave this open for a couple more days so other people can make heads also

lolol i thought you wanted high quality.. 'Kay, I'll make you a 5 min head which beats Daxx then -_-... on the weekend
Juo i do want high quality, but no one is making any, thats why im only gonna pay daxx like 2k for that head, but if you wanna make a really good one, ill pay you alot more. Daxx has just made the best one so far

Also Fernando: More detailed on it and change the puke green to sphinx yellow plz
JekHazit, Cooler hair and make the eyes not red
Daxx: No name on it plz

But like i said earlier in this post this is not top quality, take a look at the 5k blue head thread that Sam1 just had, i want heads at that quality if possible
Last edited by Crazedman; May 6, 2008 at 08:42 PM.
Black Belt
Member of [RWL]