ES Recruitment Drive
Want to give a shout out to one of your quality members: Reaperos!!

http://prntscr.com/bca8ma

Last edited by VVinning; Jun 4, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
okay hey
u dunno anything about rules, me and reap didn't do anything wrong...

Game Resets
If in a Betting server during a game, one of the players does minimal movement which results in decap in first 4 turns, the game is invalid. The server's OP has to pause the game, collect evidence and reset the game. If one of players is afk, he should be fknocked.

u should read rules: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=491136

thanks for wasting ur time <3 bye
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
lol kid, u r still making me laugh
If one of players is afk, he should be fknocked.

Can you guys go argue somewhere else? go PM eachother.
-----
Hey guys. Check out the recruitment thread.
Last edited by Groogeyz; Jun 5, 2016 at 02:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wowah
Nope we can't. This retarded VVinning thinks that he is right, what is totally stupid of him.

He did not even post a replay on his report thread on purpose, because the other guy missed first turn, which always results in a reset. Both don't even have to agree, if he was afk. I just wonder why they didn't reset instant.
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
Nope we can't. This retarded VVinning thinks that he is right, what is totally stupid of him.

He did not even post a replay on his report thread on purpose, because the other guy missed first turn, which always results in a reset. Both don't even have to agree, if he was afk. I just wonder why they didn't reset instant.

I'm not going to argue about why I am allowed the decap prize since you are probably not able to understand basic logic. But the screenshot I gave to you guys about reaperos has nothing to do with the reset but how he responds to whenever someone gets a decap in a server that is OBVIOUSLY not rigged. He defies all logic and always makes a scene in a bet server. I've made over 500k in duels in one day on this account, if you think I'm going to rig a 17k decapprize you must be delusional.
just shut the fuck up and fucking go out kid, stop crying
it is not rigged, but the player was afk, and reap didn't do anything wrong guys, just ignore this kid
I don't know what to say tbh, this conversation is aids.
So lets move on...

I can now officially announce that my Rocket league team name has changed from "The Cheeky Bullets"
to "Bangers&Mash" I kicked everyone from my team and im starting fresh. You lads should check me out next time on stream or some shit.
(Not my stream, someone that is streaming a game im in :P)
Assassin, winnings got something against you or is super young and don't know shit xD

No worries bro looks like people stand by you since Winnings over here doesn't understand Toribash rules.

Also he is not very smart to challenge 2 allying clans at once CD

#LoveYouPenta
Parrot