Ranking
Original Post
Tie's Quality Texture Shop
Welcome To my Texture store!

I do requests of all kinds!
Check out some of my work:

The price of a request is decided BY YOU. If I like the price, and it's worth it, we'll have a deal.
I'm in the process of becoming a texture set maker, and should have some examples of my early work up some time later on.
I will also accept good items for a request, instead of tc.
Thanks!

TO DO LIST
1.)GrimReaper: Matching head for set: Azurite item
2.)Cinnimal: Ninja Trails: 7k
3.)Warrior56:2 eyes the color of radioactive and around the eyes And symetric lines perrferbly 4 or 3 colored of black and the main base of head Shaman colored will pay k and 2qs trails and one qs grip
4.)
5.)
6.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Tiebasher; Nov 7, 2008 at 04:34 AM.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
You have some nice heads!
Good luck, man. I hope you run out of stock as soon as you receive it ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Thanks! I want to keep this shop in shape, and if you'd like to join shops with me, feel free.
Right now im figuring out textured trails, because so many of my customers always suggest some.
[RENEGADE]
Trails are easy IMO

Sure, you can have space on my page if you want. PM me?
I go sleep now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
well, IDK if I'm allowed to sell that, because:
#1.) it's just an example
#2.) I made that for a request a while ago, but he bought someone else's head texture, so that person may still be using a cookie monster head. If I am allowed to sell it, I would ask 1k tc for it. I'll see with Hanz0 if it's ok to sell that.
[RENEGADE]
Well, I might be able to sell a few of those, but it is inf-fact, a request shop. I'm still in the process of putting this shop together, but I need a request before I can make a texture. I can sell heads similar to those above, but for the most part, those are all requests I've done over the time I've made textures. I could sell the bloody GIR Robot head, because no one is using it. Other than that head, really, not much for sale ATM. Just make a request and PM it to me.
[RENEGADE]
How about 2k for a Kakashi head? If thats a yes then I want a head of Kakashi(duh) but instead of the headband being over 1 eye can you make the head when his headband is up and his facemask is down, and IF you can show the sharingan eye thingy.
Pic
ok fist, you're request is on the to-do list. I'll have to find out what a Kakashi is though xD
[RENEGADE]