ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Toribash Mod Creator
Man that sucks. And I wanted to create a Kung-Fu mod. Hmm.
Well, Kung-Fu uses weapons of all sorts. What ever you can get your hands on.
Yea, but it's impossible for now to make different kinds of weapons to choose while playing the mod.
That's why I think the 'default mod' is the best

Miko
Heck, it doesn't work. When I try to play with a mod I create, Toribash just crashes. No matter how it is, it closes for no aparent reason when I press the spacebar to play (the menu doesn't show up at all).
Is it a bug or Im doing something wrong?
say wut
Originally Posted by Kurrus
Heck, it doesn't work. When I try to play with a mod I create, Toribash just crashes. No matter how it is, it closes for no aparent reason when I press the spacebar to play (the menu doesn't show up at all).

Your doing something wrong, making mods has always worked for me, you must be typing in random numbers or something.
Originally Posted by Kiwi

Your doing something wrong, making mods has always worked for me, you must be typing in random numbers or something.

Nope, im just changing shapes.
say wut
Originally Posted by Kiwi

Nope, im just changing shapes.

Oh, then that's the problem, it's happened to me when I first started making mods.
Changing shape is difficult thing. The game crashes if there are some shapes changed in a wrong way.