Toribash
Re: Toribash Mod Creator
Originally Posted by Miko
Changing shape is difficult thing. The game crashes if there are some shapes changed in a wrong way.

Totally.
ya, it sucks, you cant make the hand a sphere
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then, by the time you criticize him, you'll be a mile away, and you'll have his shoes
How exactly do you put the mod in the game? I messed around with the joints, but I have no clue how to get it actually working.
Originally Posted by Battousai.
How exactly do you put the mod in the game? I messed around with the joints, but I have no clue how to get it actually working.

Make your mod, then save it under the data/mods folder. Then run "torilaunch", in which is in the toribash folder under program files. Once it's open, select your mod, then play game.
Originally Posted by Miko
Originally Posted by Patrick
And make it for mac. PLEASE

I can't do it, but if anyone could, please write to me in order to recieve Toribash Mod Creator solution

I think newer intel macs have a program to convert .exe files to files macs can use. It's called rosetta or something. I know somebody who has one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you kick ass karma+++++++++++++++++
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!