Tori-Santa 2019
Original Post
Ballads Ballading In The Ballad
hi hi hi everyone! i'll post some DMs and Parkours

first ones down here! (btw, the replay "fake name because it has a long name" actual name is "Socialization its a rotten plan to get yourself better in a hierarchy".)
Attached Files
Mad Marionette.rpl (362.8 KB, 3 views)
InTheDoldrumsOfTime.rpl (131.8 KB, 1 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
Bad Replay Maker | Almost Certainly in Market Things | My Shitty and Careless Replay Thread.
Hello again persons! back another day to post more replays.
Attached Files
Spin The Wheel.rpl (99.7 KB, 1 views)
alt face.rpl (110.8 KB, 0 views)
Pushing Knight Adventures.rpl (191.5 KB, 0 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
Bad Replay Maker | Almost Certainly in Market Things | My Shitty and Careless Replay Thread.
bumperino, back again from the deads.
Attached Files
1337skeetgodgamer2013mlg.rpl (173.4 KB, 1 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
heyhey, parkour boi lol
Attached Files
parkour right.rpl (570.6 KB, 2 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
got myself getting some fun with childvchild mod.
Attached Files
Moves.rpl (159.4 KB, 1 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
stonks bomps
Attached Files
Odd Pride.rpl (230.9 KB, 1 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
ree
Attached Files
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
I changed my run
Attached Files
PKCD.rpl (190.2 KB, 2 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない
my god why has nobody payed attention to you :|

pkcd, run was good but i feel like you should be trying more stuff while doing parkour, especially on a small map like that, you should maximise your tricking ability, try some wallruns or something xd

daynnightexplodingthebrightredfromthelove, asdijaskdnaskdnaskdna
not that experienced with ukebash replays. from what i saw i can tell you that you should focus on all of your body when it comes to a hit. also that backflip was a bit funky. try something out of the ordinary next time :]
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
my god why has nobody payed attention to you :|

pkcd, run was good but i feel like you should be trying more stuff while doing parkour, especially on a small map like that, you should maximise your tricking ability, try some wallruns or something xd

daynnightexplodingthebrightredfromthelove, asdijaskdnaskdnaskdna
not that experienced with ukebash replays. from what i saw i can tell you that you should focus on all of your body when it comes to a hit. also that backflip was a bit funky. try something out of the ordinary next time :]

Thank you Haluejah, i'll try my best to improve at replays :D

btw, bump and a new parkour, did it 2 minutes ago cuz i felt i needed to post here :PPPPPPPPPP
Attached Files
PKJS.rpl (365.4 KB, 4 views)
気に入らない夜なんて もう僕は知らない