Ranking
Original Post
Immortal Technique
Yeah, I listen to basically no rap/hip-hop. Most of it is about getting ass and making money, it's fucking stupid.

Juntalis got me listening to Immortal Technique. Probably one of the most real guys out there. Great lyrics. He tells stories in his songs, it's beautiful.

All I have to say is this; If you start the song, listen to all of it.
Last edited by KiTFoX; Mar 16, 2009 at 02:33 PM.
I was dissapointed when I figured this thread isn't about the band Immortal.
and btw Immortal owns all.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Immortal Technique is epic, this is my fav song by him that I've heard so far.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I haven't listened to him much, but I have before, and I loved his music. I don't like much hip hop, but his songs actually have meaning, like previously mentioned.
Immortal Technique is a great rapper, one of my favs, like I said in some other topics. He has a deep political & social message & criticism. Independent/underground conscious hip hop at its best.
I bought both of his albums. ;)

If you guys like that song, because of the twist, maybe you'll like this one too:

And this one is one of my favs too:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; Mar 19, 2009 at 01:41 AM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Immortal Technique - cause of death * ( if i remember it right) and other tracks are cool as well
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 20, 2009 at 08:57 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v