Original Post
worst band of all time?
post worst bands here
i wanted a poll but it wouldnt let me
my vote for worst is the Jonas Brothers
SUCK!
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
Again, stop being an idiot and making these lame threads about useless garbage. No one would want to know what the worst band ever is. Who cares? Do you care? I hope not. Do I care? No. So stop. And please write normally, it's annoying to see when people write like you do.
I have to admit the worst band is from Germany.

>> Tokyo Hotel <<
Snickers is Metal, Snickers got nuts.
Jonas brothers xD...

cofcof PLAYYBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK cofcof....

and the blaze...i love michael jackson xD
ARGH!!!

User has been infracted for this post.

- Gal
Last edited by Galrath; Apr 7, 2009 at 02:38 PM.
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana are currently the worst right now.

EDIT: Fine. They're the worst bands that I've ever heard in my entire life. I was going to say this before, but I thought everyone agreed with me already so there was no point.
Last edited by Kamicide; Mar 31, 2009 at 04:29 AM.
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
whatever the worst band of all time is... you probably havent heard them, because they're too poor to release worldwide albums.
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
whatever the worst band of all time is... you probably havent heard them, because they're too poor to release worldwide albums.

RONG Atleast the crap bands which don't appeal to Mainstream have some artistic freedom and the members of the band probably like what they are doing which can be heard in their music. IMO the worst bands rite now are the boring poprock bands like Nickelback. They sound boring, they look boring and the mixing of their songs is so damn conservative and "smooth", no artistic quality either just bunch of recyled "riffs" patched together.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay