Ranking
I got the M8 because its metal and that really should be the only reason you need to choose it over any other phone imo
I remember you do photography so get an iPhone or a Nokia.
They have the best cameras out but as ben said there specs have dialed back a bit :C
I've got the 5s and it's really good.
My only problem is there are no anime apps gg.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
I remember you do photography so get an iPhone or a Nokia.
They have the best cameras out but as ben said there specs have dialed back a bit :C
I've got the 5s and it's really good.
My only problem is there are no anime apps gg.

google BAnime Pro APK
thank me later

also, if you want some cheap ass shit I recommend the Wolfgang AT-AS40W
just 100 euro's and it works perfectly find
love how it's not retardedly big like those samsungs and iphones
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
google BAnime Pro APK
thank me later

also, if you want some cheap ass shit I recommend the Wolfgang AT-AS40W
just 100 euro's and it works perfectly find
love how it's not retardedly big like those samsungs and iphones

That doesn't seem to be available in America. Also, screen size is subjective.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I'm more into what I can do with the phone...
Can I multitask at a good rate,
Can I snapchat the biddys,
That sort of thing.

I would like to have 30 gigs or above.

Recently, I was taking a look at the Moto X and just in general, most Windows Phones.

Hope this helps a bit more,
Thanks for everyone posting... Ive been checking out your phones left and right.
Moto X does not let you have 30 gigs or above. ;o It is a fine phone, however. So are the other ones suggested in this thread.
What you say does not help at all. You don't even give a price range.
You are basically just saying that you want a phone to do phonestuff with. You can use snapchat with any phone.
I guess multitasking means that you will be staring at your phone every 5 minutes and have a lot of apps running. That means you will need a phone with great battery life.
http://blog.laptopmag.com/smartphones-best-battery-life
As someone with several Android devices... go Windows Phone. Android is just a clusterfuck when it comes to apps, while WP is basically a pocket PC. I really wanted to like Android but it's the worst of every world.
Apple stuff seems designed to break so I'd avoid those.

Samsung Galaxy s5

Samsung Galaxy s5

Android products are really simple to learn how to use, and absolutely wonderful when you start to use them. You will experience no lag for any games, you can play music from websites in the background, you get free trials of music, you get to use Google Play, and Google Play Music is a really nice app.

Recommended.

oh, and huge screen
I recommend xperia z3 it has 20 megapix in the camera and its battery last for long and it has 3 gigs of ram so its the best here ithink