Request: Student Membership
Name: Grahita
Languages: Bahasa, English
2 Replays of your spars:
Attached Files
spar 3.rpl (552.7 KB, 9 views)
spar 2.rpl (444.1 KB, 8 views)
morten.tbm (17.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Zibril; Oct 20, 2018 at 02:21 AM.
you need to do a formal application Zibril, take a look at previous apps
Attached Files
spar quitted with shig.rpl (419.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Oct 19, 2018 at 07:50 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zibril: man, it seems like the hardest part of getting you in this org properly was to get you to do an app

cause you kick ASS at sparring, like I expected. your movement is really damn clean.
beware
the goblin
a short spar i did with my dude mira, im rusty but still was p fun
Attached Files
filename52.rpl (498.1 KB, 7 views)
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

intent
Request: Student Membership
Name: Kareem
the thing is i change my style often ;-;
Attached Files
[x][T]-Faint-.rpl (343.1 KB, 9 views)
[x][S]-ItRains-.rpl (557.5 KB, 5 views)
ups2.rpl (607.0 KB, 4 views)
mas2.rpl (1.20 MB, 4 views)
yes we do, although I think it's only for members.
If you are not a member and want to join, PM Marrez

if you get the free pass hit me up and I will invite you

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry for my inactivity CnC would be nice
Attached Files
[Spar] 64 Feet.rpl (942.7 KB, 5 views)
[Spar] Dapper-Derp.rpl (557.2 KB, 4 views)

64 feet: in general your movement is pretty nice and you're flowing quite well throughout the replay, your concepts and execution of movements are great. Although, there are some points you have to improve in my opinion.

First of all, even though you execute your movements well doesn't mean you're doing it in the better fashion that you could (in my opinion), there are several ways of doing movements while keeping it realistic/smooth/good to watch. My first complaint about your movement is how you use or even how you stop using your arms to complement your flow/smoothness, most of the time I see you're raising your arms do get momentum but I don't think you need to do this and even if you do, try avoiding raising bot arms at max, it is not a "natural" position to find yourself while fighting.
In addition to this statement, pay more attention to the positions you submit your tori. This one is more tricky to figure out and way more meticulous to notice. Essentially, you are often bending your tori in a bad position, which sucks. Think of it as the necessity to keep your back straight or, at least, in a better angle to fight without "squirm" yourself.

Good job overall man, you did great but I don't like how your attacks lack on power and speed resulting in almost non effective hits

Dapper-Derp: as for this one, most of what already was said applies to this one too. Though I liked this one way more, your movements are audacious and creative, you put a lot of emotion to these xD

as this was mp sparring I understand, but make an effort to follow up and flow together with your partner so it won't lose the meaning of a spar/fight

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]