Ranking
Original Post
War Plan Purple Polka Dots
alright, we've secured our immediate activity.

Now, we need a plan to keep this going for the months to come. This is why i bring you War Plan Purple Polka Dots:

Basically, let's agree to try and have at least one ingame hangout every week (maybe every 2 weeks), preferrably on the weekends or whenever most of us have time.

I would suggest we try to do this on Friday/Saturday or Sunday, however for the coming 2 months I will probably be available all week.

Additionally, I have revived the @ingame role on our discord. If you're a frequent in-game presence, please consider changing your notification settings on the Aeon discord so people can reliably reach you with @ingame should they wish to play.

Any thoughts?
Sure, that's not a big deal for me since I can go to ingame everyday. Yea, we need such a quality time.

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Not to step on any toes, and I’m not sure if you’re looking to just hang out, but if you want to join the Adventure discord we usually have guys on so you can ping us for wars if you want.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
are you spastic, im already in that discord

have you forgotten our genius april fools prank?
Thank you for reminding me

I almost got away from that prank unscathed
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Yo this sounds good, maybe we can play a few games and stuff after we do our activity in toribash. play scribbl and who ever guesses last needs to take a shot

Or the loser needs to make a disgusting drink, and then send us the video of him drinking it xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What a time to be alive

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor