Ranking
Original Post
How to get minecraft, the creative version, for free!
First, Go to this website:
http://www.worldofminecraft.com/Mine...apper_Download

you will have to log in to the right, where it says user login. You can just use mine for the sake of not registering. This can also go to any user who is reading this, just use an /invade tag stating you used my user login.
username: DjPz
password: w5ht5ZQPnf
(this isn't my password for toribash, ofc.)

save that to your desktop, next, you will have to go to the second link, you will have to copy and paste it in your browser, it's bolded and says something about amazonaws. copy and paste than in your URL, and hit enter.
(it will automatically download.)

when you download this, extract the first zipped folder you downloaded to somewhere you won't forget it. Now, in the folder you unzipped: Double click it -> lib and paste the minecraft.jar file in the lib folder.

after you have done all of that, just go back and hit run. It will then start. Just use your toribash username, and any random password you want. Of course you will have to remember it! After this a list of servers will pop up. Of course you can go to any one of the servers you want. I perfer ~Eximious~.
scroll all the way to the bottom and start searching upwards to find it.

Happy minecrafting!

****PLEASE READ*****
I know this isn't toribash related, but quite a few people have asked me how to get it, so this would be the easiest way to do it since users don't have to register! you're welcome!

****EDIT*****
PLEASE, PLEASE remember, this is the FREE MINECRAFT CLIENT available to everyone. this is NOT the alpha/beta version available for purchase.

****2nd Edit*****
Fixed and edited.
Last edited by DjPz; Jan 8, 2011 at 04:48 AM.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
http://www.worldofminecraft.com/Mine...apper_Download

please repaste the oher link it's broken.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

I guess this thread would be more appropriate in the gaming chat section.

Moved
I paid for the game so I don't really need this etc, but the page you linked seems to be down.
His link is down becuase he copied and pasted the link of another thread

vast explaining the ... in the middle of the link where the forum has cut the link
Both links appear to be broken, I'll fix them now.
Thanks for pointing that out.

edited and rewrote tutorial, thanks for moving Ezeth.

for all of you that have boughten the game, theres just a little bonus to using this one, But it's just hacks.
Flying, super speed, etc.
Last edited by DjPz; Jan 7, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
Please note: This is a hacked client that gives you cheats for CREATIVE mode.

The title is highly misleading, you do not have to pay for CREATIVE mode, ever.

In addition the Beta client is free to download from Minecraft.net, you do not have to pay to download any of the software.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
agreed Gorman, but I did bold a important notice at the bottom.

also, can someone change the title to how to get Minecraft (Creative Mode) For free! ?
Edit the "subject" bar in the first post. That works on other forums, but I haven't tried it here.

Did a quick test. Edit the first post, go advance, change "title". Done!
Also Gorman is correct, the software is free to download, it's the online play that you are paying for in the more recent versions.
Last edited by 4zb41; Jan 8, 2011 at 04:23 AM.